Elder scrolls online help

BurntNewt

So i Bought the cds for eso and installed them on my pc and have an account but i also just recently purchased it on steam so i could play with someone else using my other account. is there a way i can play the game on my pc through steam and my new account without having to re download the entire game from steam. (this is the same pc with it installed from the discs)

it needs it  install in the steam files. maybe if you copy the files over? but i feel like that wont work.

or if you add the game to steam can you play with steam people?

1 minute ago, CryptoMatt said:

it needs it  install in the steam files. maybe if you copy the files over? but i feel like that wont work.

or if you add the game to steam can you play with steam people?

so we could play together but id have to play on the steam version but if i wanted to play on my pc id have to reinstall it or i could play through geforce now. but idk how i would be able to have both on the same pc its pretty big game 85 gb and i dont have that kind of space right now 

7 minutes ago, BurntNewt said:

so we could play together but id have to play on the steam version but if i wanted to play on my pc id have to reinstall it or i could play through geforce now. but idk how i would be able to have both on the same pc its pretty big game 85 gb and i dont have that kind of space right now 

if you dont have the space then you can't

Eso requires login in game so just logg in with the other password ?

-13600kf 

- 4000 32gb ram 

-4070ti super duper