@modguru (Norway)
Singularity Computers (Australia)

Tichepc.sk (Slovakia) 
MakersBR (Brazil)
OREIONcustom (Thailand)
Sleeving-Japan (Japan)
Beyond Customs (South Africa)
Purple-Banana (Germany)

All these places hand sleeve cables, some are registered companies and have multiple employees, BUT still, high quality handmade cables.
The ones marked in green I know the owners and staff for years and highly recommend each and every one of them, the others I know of but don't know much about them.

- Marcus

Hey guys so im going to need to get some custom white and black cables, i would prefer some cables that arent from Cable mod for the same reasons that BitWit mentioned in his video and the PSU i have isnt supported by Cablemod for their new pro series. PSU is a 80+ Plat EVGA 850w

1 minute ago, Dreaper said:

Hey guys so im going to need to get some custom white and black cables, i would prefer some cables that arent from Cable mod for the same reasons that BitWit mentioned in his video and the PSU i have isnt supported by Cablemod for their new pro series. PSU is a 80+ Plat EVGA 850w

For the Pro option it's only for custom orders or designs, but if you want hand sleeved cables you can look at places such as Mainframe Customs or Mod One.

1 minute ago, W-L said:

For the Pro option it's only for custom orders or designs, but if you want hand sleeved cables you can look at places such as Mainframe Customs or Mod One.

are they independent people or part of a org?

2 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

are they independent people or part of a org?

All of theses are organizations theses days, hand sleeving as a one person operation is not very viable especially if they get large orders. 

2 minutes ago, W-L said:

All of theses are organizations theses days, hand sleeving as a one person operation is not very viable especially if they get large orders. 

yah there isnt much you can do as a sole person with the cables, not much you can do beyond what you can just order from the big guys unless you want them cheaper and then it makes sense to build them yourself like i will hopefully

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

yah there isnt much you can do as a sole person with the cables, not much you can do beyond what you can just order from the big guys unless you want them cheaper and then it makes sense to build them yourself like i will hopefully

Yeah only way cable mod is able to keep up with the volume of orders is mechanical sleeving or braided weaving machines. It'd be interesting to see a behind the scenes from them. 

Just now, W-L said:

Yeah only way cable mod is able to keep up with the volume of orders is mechanical sleeving or braided weaving machines. It'd be interesting to see a behind the scenes from them. 

so modone and main frame are hand sleeved?

2 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

so modone and main frame are hand sleeved?

From my understanding yes, they do it the old fashion way by melting sleeve onto the crimp terminals to lock the sleeve into place. Mechanical sleeving crimps the sleeving in place under the insulation tabs of the terminals. 

Here's an example of it: 

Spoiler

Crimp on Sleeving

Double Wires.png

Melt On sleeving

post-4038-0-42514500-1449029490.jpg

Mod-One (USA)
MainFrameCustoms (USA)
Senpai Studios (USA) Formally known as Sanctum Sleeving
PC Mods Canada (Canada)
To The Wire - Custom Sleeving (UK)
Octix (UK)
Pexon PC's (UK)
@modguru (Norway)
Singularity Computers (Australia)

Tichepc.sk (Slovakia) 
MakersBR (Brazil)
OREIONcustom (Thailand)
Sleeving-Japan (Japan)
Beyond Customs (South Africa)
Purple-Banana (Germany)

All these places hand sleeve cables, some are registered companies and have multiple employees, BUT still, high quality handmade cables.
The ones marked in green I know the owners and staff for years and highly recommend each and every one of them, the others I know of but don't know much about them.

- Marcus

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

55 minutes ago, AddonCustoms said:

-snip-

Do you know of any that do the full set or just full cables instead of just extensions? Also most of these dont seem to support my power supply

16 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

Do you know of any that do the full set or just full cables instead of just extensions? Also most of these dont seem to support my power supply

Send a message to ModOne, I know they support some EVGA PSU's not sure which ones though.
https://www.facebook.com/MOD1PC/

Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Just now, AddonCustoms said:

Send a message to ModOne, I know they support some EVGA PSU's not sure which ones though.
https://www.facebook.com/MOD1PC/

ok thanks for you help :), last thing is do any of them sell full sets instead of each a separate cord

3 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

ok thanks for you help :), last thing is do any of them sell full sets instead of each a separate cord

They list all cables separately so you customise each cable, and only pay for cables you will need, as far as I know, they don't list any "Full Kits".

Addon Customs -