RAM Corsair Vengeance 64gb 
MOBO Asus zenith extreme
COOLER Coolermaster Masterliquid 240
CASE UNKNOWN
STORAGE 1 3X Corsair mp500 m.2 RAID
STORAGE 2 Existing disks
GPU

GTX 1080

Looking for a case for the above spec that doesn't look too gamer and it is the smallest it can be whilst offering decent airflow.

Simply put i work in an office and ill be using the machine for 3d rendering and i dont want it to take up a huge amount of legroom under the desk and dont want it covered in RGB .

Open to other motherboard options too if theres a better fit for my gear at a smaller cost.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Well you don't have much choice, the Zenith Extreme is an E-ATX board so you'll have to look at cases that support that form factor. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

If you could get an ATX motherboard, like the Asrock Taichi one, you could get the Meshify C, which has great airflow and isn't gamery.

I saw some thermaltake ones but ive never had anything from them. whats the build quality like?

Also open to other motherboard options if anyone has any recommendations

2 minutes ago, ImNotThere said:

honestly the define r6 is a great choice here, it supports the zenith and looks amazing.

That looks quite good

17 minutes ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

Well you don't have much choice, the Zenith Extreme is an E-ATX board so you'll have to look at cases that support that form factor. 

Strangely, i am also from darlo...

11 minutes ago, jpjapers said:

Also open to other motherboard options if anyone has any recommendations

ASRock is going to release some mATX motherboards that you could get a mATX case for.

11 minutes ago, BluJay614 said:

ASRock is going to release some mATX motherboards that you could get a mATX case for.

Ive just been looking at some of the x399 ones and the asus prime x399 seems to do exactly the same as the zenith for half the price and just doesnt have as much rgb etc. Does anyone know if it comes with a similar m.2 mounting card to the zenith?

7 minutes ago, jpjapers said:

Ive just been looking at some of the x399 ones and the asus prime x399 seems to do exactly the same as the zenith for half the price and just doesnt have as much rgb etc. Does anyone know if it comes with a similar m.2 mounting card to the zenith?

If you are talking about the DIMM.2 card, no. The Prime X399-A only has 2 m.2 sockets, and instead of a third, they added in a U.2 port. https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/PRIME-X399-A/specifications/

14 minutes ago, BluJay614 said:

If you are talking about the DIMM.2 card, no. The Prime X399-A only has 2 m.2 sockets, and instead of a third, they added in a U.2 port. https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/PRIME-X399-A/specifications/

Hmmm that changes things as i wanted to set up an m.2 raid. I suppose i could just get a PCIe m.2 adapter

2 minutes ago, jpjapers said:

Hmmm that changes things as i wanted to set up an m.2 raid. I suppose i could just get a PCIe m.2 adapter

Just be aware to balance the PCIe lanes between the CCX complexes.

16 hours ago, BluJay614 said:

Just be aware to balance the PCIe lanes between the CCX complexes.

This is where my limited knowledge ends haha. Whats that..?

Or just get the asrock x399 taichi it has 3 m.2 slots on the board and its 10 dollars cheaper then the prime is on new egg.

51 minutes ago, andrewmp6 said:

Or just get the asrock x399 taichi it has 3 m.2 slots on the board and its 10 dollars cheaper then the prime is on new egg.

Very interesting

The RGB is optional, price and quality can't be beat IMHO. Although I do not know 100% that an E-ATX board will fit.

I have the P400 for my old gaming rig and it is well worth the money.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

5 hours ago, jpjapers said:

This is where my limited knowledge ends haha. Whats that..?

Ryzen cores are built into different complexes that are then connected threw the infinity fabric.

LTT has a video about it on their video where they set up NVMe Raid, and they have a video explaining in more detail about how Ryzen cores are set up in their TechQuicky video on Ryzen

20 hours ago, jpjapers said:

Very interesting

I use to be a asus only motherboard fan,But lately its going to be asrock,Most of their boards offer a lot more options then others in its price range.They have the most m.2 slots they can,If you care about rgb most of their boards have 2 or 3 rgb headers while others have a single one.

On 1/17/2018 at 10:23 AM, jpjapers said:
CPU Threadripper 1950x

COOLER Coolermaster Masterliquid 240

I would just like to mention that that cooler is NOT good, especially on such a beefy CPU. I would recommend looking into specific TR4 liquid coolers like Enermax's new TR4 series (they make 240mm, 280mm and 360mm)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25