Before You Buy Gaming Mice (General Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Popular Mouse Sensor,Mice Recommendation,And Many More!)

Hiya!
6 hours ago, Plautus said:

oh ok. Because a deathadder just arrived 2 days ago, and I still find the clicks a bit hard compared to my old Logitech G9x, where I could easily spam click without ever getting pain in my finger.

the clicks I loved the most was on the G303, soooooo light omg, I was in love with the clicks, but the shape killed my hand.

So do u think I can risk ordering a Finalmouse?

Well i can't see any risk on getting the final mouse, Except if its doesnt live up to your expectation of course.

Deathadder has the lightest click among other mice that i have tried

Lance Head TE also has a light click but i havent try it myself so i dont know how light it is.

If you can, Find a store that let u to try the mouse.

6 hours ago, Plautus said:

do u own this mouse? (finalmouse)

Unfortunately i dont.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

the middle button on the mouse is ridiculous hard. I dont even want to click it

On 21/4/2018 at 2:52 PM, Hiya! said:

YES the price, But for us competitive player we want a simple mouse and liked it to be under 100Grams and that thing is just heavy as a brick.

As for the mouse it depends on your hand sizes and the preferences.

Lancehead TE, G502 and Rival 700 is for people with large hand.

Each mouse has their own pros and cons which you can learn by reading the description in the MOUSE SUGGESTION section in this Thread.

G PRO is for a small-medium hand but if you want to go with the G PRO buy the G102/203 instead, Its basically the same mouse with half the price and the sensor perform very similar.

I've read the pros and cons of each mouse and i think I have a quite big hand(19cm long and almost 10cm wide), so considering that the price is not a problem beacuase they all cost almost the same which would you choose? (it don't has to be one of this three, I accept any others)

I've also seen that the 502 is quite heavy too. (121 g)

Thank you.

6 hours ago, agustinyaim said:

I've read the pros and cons of each mouse and i think I have a quite big hand(19cm long and almost 10cm wide), so considering that the price is not a problem beacuase they all cost almost the same which would you choose? (it don't has to be one of this three, I accept any others)

I've also seen that the 502 is quite heavy too. (121 g)

Thank you.

If u want a light mouse then neither Rival 700 or G502 will suit you because both mouse is a brick.

I already explained in this thread that mouse is all about personal preferences so if you ask my opinion then i will give mine but don't take it for granted because it might not suit you.

I personally didn't like heavy mice with tons of features that i won't be using it and most of all i really hate stupid gimmick.

From those Three (if there are no other option) i'll choose the lancehead TE, Its still heavy 105 Grams but i love the ambidextrous design because mice with those design are usually more balance and it has a good sensor + button as well.

But if there are other option (for me) i'd choose the Dream Machine DM1 Pro S or the DM3 Mini or Zowie ZA13, Because i have a petite hand size which is pretty common for a women.

If u have a large hand, I'd suggest the Razer Deathadder, Zowie EC1B, Logitech G403, Cooler Master Mastermouse Pro L, Rival 310, Rival 600, Roccat Kone Pure Owl Eye/EMP and the Razer Basilisk which is a bit heavy 109 Grams but has 2 awesome features (just read the mouse description in this thread).

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/16/2018 at 5:31 PM, Technicolors said:

what is the opinion on trackballs? i personally looked into them because conventional mice cause some weird wrist pain for me 

I personally own a logitech MX570, it is of track-thumb-ball (?) design which actually has a very short learning curve, accomodates a decent range of hand sizes and minimizes much of the gliding drift of the cueball sized ancestors. 

Linus reviewed the MX Ergo back in October, which is the update on the same form factor.  Another good avenue of goog-fu should have you check out some 6-dof devices such as 3D Connexion's lineup; of particular note if you do design or other production work. 

Bump this thread, how you rank these mice from best to worst: Corsair Harpoon RGB (PMW3320), CM MasterMouse S (PMW3330), Steelseries Rival 110 (Truemove1, PMW3330?), CM MasterMouse MM520/530 (PMW3360) and Razer Abyssus v2 (PMW3325/3329)? Which mouse is 'good enough' for FPS and MOBO games?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

11 hours ago, ZM Fong said:

Bump this thread, how you rank these mice from best to worst: Corsair Harpoon RGB (PMW3320), CM MasterMouse S (PMW3330), Steelseries Rival 110 (Truemove1, PMW3330?), CM MasterMouse MM520/530 (PMW3360) and Razer Abyssus v2 (PMW3325/3329)? Which mouse is 'good enough' for FPS and MOBO games?

It comes down to personal preferences and your hand size. So tell me about the size of your hand using the measurement method i posted in this thread.

A good FPS mouse is a good MOBA mouse and a good RTS mouse as well.

As far as the performance goes PWM3360 is still the best sensor among those mice you mentioned.

But you probably wont be able to tell the differences between PWM3330/Truemove1 and (PMW3325/3329) vs PMW3360 Except the PWM3320.

While harpoon is a great mouse for someone who is on a budget but its a bad mouse for competitive player because of the sensor, It jitter and can spin out at high speed and from so many review that i have read/watched the sensor is not responsive..its just bad for competitive fast paced games. Avoid it if you can and get something like G102/203 if you are really on a tight budget.

Measure your hand first because the size of those mice is different, Harpoon is good for Medium hand, Rival 110,Mastermouse S and Abyssus V2 is good for small-medium, and CM MasterMouse MM520/530 is for medium-large hand.

Keep in mind that each mice has their own unique shape and feature for example the MM520 has wing on the right side for finger rest and not all people like finger rest because it kinda force their finger position especially competitive gamer and Abyssus V2 has no side button whatsoever.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

12 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

So tell me about the size of your hand using the measurement method i posted in this thread.

Around 17cm height and around 9.5cm width. I have fairly small hands

12 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

G102/203

This is my current mouse actually. I'm having double clicking issue on the left click after 1 year usage. Not just me but many ppl also complained about this issue in local stores. Guess the 10M rated Omron switches don't do any favour

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

58 minutes ago, ZM Fong said:

Around 17cm height and around 9.5cm width. I have fairly small hands

Well there you go, So its between Rival 110, Mastermouse S and Abyssus V2.

Although i would prefer the Dream Machine DM3 Mini if its available in your country because its not in mine.

Don't forget you also have to consider your grip style.

Mastermouse S and Abyssus is lean toward claw/palm grip while Rival 110 is suited for any grip style.

But that doesnt mean you can't use all grip style in those 2 mouse, Its just more suitable for claw/palm that's all

58 minutes ago, ZM Fong said:

This is my current mouse actually. I'm having double clicking issue on the left click after 1 year usage. Not just me but many ppl also complained about this issue in local stores. Guess the 10M rated Omron switches don't do any favour

Maybe just defective product because i have couple of friends who use that mouse and had no issues so far. But i don't know its a dirt cheap mouse after all only with Amazing sensor.

And i think they didn't use the same omron switches on the G PRO/G402/502 for their G102/203 because they didn't have the same snap and clickyness in my opinion.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

36 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Don't forget you also have to consider your grip style.

I use fingertip grip

36 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Although i would prefer the Dream Machine DM3 Mini if its available in your country because its not in mine.

It's not available here.

How about Logitech G302?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

19 minutes ago, ZM Fong said:

I use fingertip grip

Get the Rival 110 then.

19 minutes ago, ZM Fong said:

How about Logitech G302?

If you don't mind the diamond shape because a lot of people seems dislike it and its an old mice that use the AM010 just like G402 only without Fusion engine because it aimed for MOBA.

Get the G303 with the upgraded PWM3366 Sensor and RGB

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

20 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Rival 110

Is the 1 year warranty a big deal? Others have 2 years

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

26 minutes ago, ZM Fong said:

Is the 1 year warranty a big deal? Others have 2 years

Well maybe, I usually didn't mind a 1 year warranty for a $40 Mouse although yes some mouse has 2 year arranty.

Its $30 on amazon and i think $30 is a good price even if its last just for 1 year..but we never know i still had my G402 and its still working perfectly and it just had 2 years warranty

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

On 6/1/2018 at 12:42 PM, Hiya! said:

snip

Sorry to bother you again, but Rival 110 sounds a bit expensive to me. I might go for Mastermouse S, is it OK?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

12 hours ago, ZM Fong said:

Sorry to bother you again, but Rival 110 sounds a bit expensive to me. I might go for Mastermouse S, is it OK?

Its okay but last time i watched the review from RJN he said it has a body balance issues because cooler master put some kinda weight inside the mouse so he had to remove it by dissassembling the mouse..not sure if CM already fixed that issue though.

But u can always try the mouse first right?

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

1 hour ago, Hiya! said:

But u can always try the mouse first right?

Hmm it's kinda hard to find a place for mice testing here. Anyway I'll try

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

• 2 months later...

It was a fun time reading all the replies here. Somewhere along the way, grammar became the main subject. lol. But tt aside, great info and pointers for qualities to look for in a great mouse.

12 hours ago, airENOwevEr778 said:

It was a fun time reading all the replies here. Somewhere along the way, grammar became the main subject. lol. But tt aside, great info and pointers for qualities to look for in a great mouse.

well we came from around the world my friend so as long as we can understand then its not a problem

Behold the power of Chuck Norris the forbidden one.

On 8/12/2018 at 6:28 PM, Ya_Mi said:

well we came from around the world my friend so as long as we can understand then its not a problem

Yes, yes, I know. I just found it amusing because some people got really into the grammar thing (page one of this thread). 

2 minutes ago, airENOwevEr778 said:

Yes, yes, I know. I just found it amusing because some people got really into the grammar thing (page one of this thread). 

Well you can help the OP by trying to correct any grammatical mistakes on this thread you could pm the op

Behold the power of Chuck Norris the forbidden one.

11 minutes ago, Ya_Mi said:

Well you can help the OP by trying to correct any grammatical mistakes on this thread you could pm the op

Oh, no. My main point is that a lot of people were pointing the grammar out, which wasn't the main issue. If you read the whole thread, you'd see them. I don't have any problem with the OP. I hope you understand now.

On 13/8/2018 at 10:48 PM, airENOwevEr778 said:

Oh, no. My main point is that a lot of people were pointing the grammar out, which wasn't the main issue. If you read the whole thread, you'd see them. I don't have any problem with the OP. I hope you understand now.

Yep you could help meh if you want :3

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

• 4 months later...

My Logitech G pro wireless has arrived ?. What a fantastic mouse this is! So comfortable in the hand and only weighing 80g is a beaut of a thing!

anyone else who uses this one?

096BCF01-D496-4158-90BF-CC91C474F315.jpeg

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

1 hour ago, Stormseeker9 said:

My Logitech G pro wireless has arrived ?. What a fantastic mouse this is! So comfortable in the hand and only weighing 80g is a beaut of a thing!

anyone else who uses this one?

Too expensive for a wireless version imo..they could just use the MERCURY sensor and a wireless module and sell it for $80..sure the battery life won't be as good but it also won't cost $150 for such a simple mouse.

Are they good? yep but expensive/overpriced at least imo

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

1 hour ago, Hiya! said:

Too expensive for a wireless version imo..they could just use the MERCURY sensor and a wireless module and sell it for $80..sure the battery life won't be as good but it also won't cost $150 for such a simple mouse.

Are they good? yep but expensive/overpriced at least imo

Battery with RGb is 46 hours without about 60 hours 

I hate anything corded so I need wireless for eveything haha.

got it on sale for €129

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD