Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hiya!

Before You Buy Gaming Mice (General Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Popular Mouse Sensor,Mice Recommendation,And Many More!)

On 7/15/2019 at 9:37 PM, FourK said:

I'm looking at a Logitech Master MX 2s, and i've never had a wireless mouse before. Really excited to finally upgrade from my ancient mouse!
All of the reviews i've been seeing say it's a great mouse but i haven't seen any that talk about its longevity, does Logitech usually have decent longevity in its mice?

Switches are rated at 10M cycles, but D2FC-F-7N switches are notorious for developing double clicking issues, mouse feet are rated for above 250 KM worth of usage, but if you're using this on harsh surfaces it may scratch and damage the PTFE feet. My MX Master 2s (White) is still in good condition although the wheel has started yellowing after around 16 months of use. I have another Mx Master 2s (Blue) that has issues with peeling feet but that can be easily replaceable. I would say Mx Master 2s' can last for a very long time maybe 4+ years, Logitech also has very good customer support, and in case you have an issue chances are they will be willing to replace the unit. 

On 4/3/2019 at 9:01 PM, Hiya! said:

Gigabyte XM300 or Logitech G403.

I am not a linux user so i cant help you with that, also you will still need to use software to change basically everything for the mouse and each manufacturer has their own so no 3rd party.. 

Please add Glorious model 0 gaming mouse. 

So I have a Razer Naga Trinity, and I'm looking to replace it because while it's a great mouse the RGB Lighting is starting to deteriorate, like it won't turn but Red, Blue, Green Yellow, even if I go in Chroma Studio to adjust it. Like it tries but I think of the LEDs may have gone bad. I've currently got a Corsair K68 for my keyboard so something to match would be great, I've looked at the Scimitar but I'm curious to know if Corsair has anything better for between 70 and 100.00

#AllBirbsAreEqual

My Humble Budget Build

• CPU
    Ryzen 5 2600
  • Motherboard
    ASUS B450M
  • RAM
    T-Force 16GB 3000mhz DDR4
  • GPU
    Powercolor Red Dragon Rx580 4GB
  • Case
    Rosewill ATX Mid-Tower
  • Storage
    1 X WD 1TB HDD
    1 X Seagate 2TB HDD
    1 Silicon Power 256gb SSD
  • PSU
    EVGA850 BQ
  • Display(s)
    HP 1920 X 1080 Monitor
    Acer SB220Q bi 21.5 inches Full HD
    Acer 1440 X 900 Monitor
  • Cooling
    Enermax Liqmax III
    1 120mm Rosewill Case fan
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K68 RGB Keyboard
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Sound
    Insignia Computer Speakers
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Ultimate

Hi. I'm considering purchase of new mouse to replace my Logitech G602.

The issue is in poor reliability and high power consumption. Another issue is about software, but it's not the point. I'm using G602 for a bit more than year. First 5 or 6 months it was working on default batteries it came with. Then I was feeding it batteries once a month. Then even more frequently. Couple months ago I bought rechargeable batteries and now it lasts just about a week and suddenly dies. It's not like I'm trying bad batteries, I tried a lot of different ones, bought in different places for different prices.

Logitech is just not the Logitech it was 10 years ago. It's not about quality anymore.

Is there any other wireless mouse that would be really reliable? I'm looking for many side buttons, high frequency for games, decent software (opposite of G Hub).

I know you have the Razer Basilisk as a large hand mouse, but do you think it could work for medium hands?

PC SPECS

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

Asus Prime X570-P

32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600MHz

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super 8GB GDDR6

1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe

2TB 7200RPM 256MB Cache SATA III 6Gb/s

Anyone here have a Logitech Marathon M705?

How good is the ergonomics and the sensor?

They says its battery life is 3 years with 2x AA batteries.

Imean how good the sensor by working and saving power to be able to last for 3 years before the next batteries, because it's not the power efficient HERO sensor.

It's 1000 dpi mouse for working, not gaming.

For $50 are the ergonomics and the sensor worth it?

For working I dont mind its 135 grams weight. Ergonomics & sensor are more important as I dont want it to bring my cursor jumpy.

Oh, and it has horizontal scrolling.

SILVER GLINT

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X || Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WiFi || Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 3600 MHz || GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT || Storage: Intel 660P Series || PSU: Corsair SF600 Platinum || Case: Phanteks Evolv Shift TG Modded || Cooling: EKWB ZMT Tubing, Velocity Strike RGB, Vector RX 5700 +XT Special Edition, EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 120 DDC, and EK Fittings || Fans: Noctua NF-F12 (2x), NF-A14, NF-A12x15

So I'm about to upgrade my setup, and I've decided (for now) that I'd like to stick with Asus stuff. (Cohesion and all that.)

I ended up purchasing the ROG Gladius 2, the most expensive mouse I've ever bought, mostly because of the replaceable cables and switches. (And the RGB I can sync up, hell yeah rave party 😏)

I've read several reviews, and nothing really stands out to me as "bad", but I'd definitely like to hear others' first hand accounts 😁