Help with recommendation

Go to solution Solved by cc143,

$200 is not enough of a budget to get anything new that would really be worth it, and even if you went used, what you'd find would be several years old, and the performance would show it. That coupled with phone cameras being so good now, I tend to recommend people stick with their mobile phones instead. 

With a budget closer to $500, maybe a camera would be worth it, but for $200... 

People.. Can you help me and recommend some good cameras for around 200$.. that's my budget.. any help is welcome!! :D

p.s. camera is gonna be used for pictures, not videos

3 minutes ago, ZenAcTIViTy said:

People.. Can you help me and recommend some good cameras for around 200$.. that's my budget.. any help is welcome!! :D

p.s. camera is gonna be used for pictures, not videos

Dunno too much about top9rated, but here is at least some info on the camera's you are looking for.

https://www.top9rated.com/best-digital-cameras-under-200/

$200 is not enough of a budget to get anything new that would really be worth it, and even if you went used, what you'd find would be several years old, and the performance would show it. That coupled with phone cameras being so good now, I tend to recommend people stick with their mobile phones instead. 

6700k|Hyper 212 EVO|Asus Z170 Deluxe|GTX970 STRIX|16gb 2400mhz Teamgroup memory|Samsung 950 PRO+ 2TB Seagate HDD| CM Realpower M1000|H440

"The tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations" Adam Smith

Take a look at my flickr?:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/150012948@N06/

Canon t5

I know this is double your budget but as it has been stated 200 is a bit low for when it comes to getting a dslr. If you can make this price work I would recommend this camera as a good starter. Plus it comes with a lens which helps!

22 hours ago, cc143 said:

I agree.  But still, if you were willing to do your due diligence,  you might be able to find something on a second hand site.  Might be worth while looking into those point and shoots too, just as a place to start.  However, if you wanted to do a film camera instead, that you can definitely find cameras and lenses for less than $200.  Heck, less than $100.