CryptoMatt

how to send paper wallet money to coinbase

16 minutes ago, CryptoMatt said:

how do i send all my eth from paper wallet to coinbase

If you make a coinbase account, they will give you a wallet address that you can send eth to. Then you can use Mist to send your ether to that address. I think that's what you mean by paper wallet? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted · Best Answer
16 minutes ago, CryptoMatt said:

how do i send all my eth from paper wallet to coinbase

If you make a coinbase account, they will give you a wallet address that you can send eth to. Then you can use Mist to send your ether to that address. I think that's what you mean by paper wallet? Correct me if I'm wrong.

The Glorious PSU Tier list is back in action!

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide.

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)
Framepainting-inator: MSI RX 480 Gaming X 8GB (Sometimes as high as 1450 core, 2310 memory) (mining as we speak)

Attachcorethingy: GA-H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333 CAS 9

Computerarmor: CM Elite 360 (Moddded to all hell by now)

Rememberdoogle: 120GB Trion 150 + 1TB WD RE+

AdditionalPylons: Corsair CX450M

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: EVGA Torq X3

Auralnterface: $15 Philips earbuds yay

Liquidrectangles: AOC G2260VWQ6 (Freesync 75Hz), Samsung SMB2030N (1600x900 VGA)

Brother's Computer:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel i3-2100 (carry over from my old build)
Framepainting-inator: GTX 650 Ti

Attachcorethingy: Intel Z68 (don't know anything else, got it from ebay for like $40)

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x2GB 1333MHz C9

Computerarmor: Ashamed to say

Rememberdoogle: 120GB SP550 + 500GB 2.5" from a laptop

AdditionalPylons: Antec Basiq BP350 (not as loud as @STRMfrmXMN says it is)

Letterpad: Logitech MK120 bundle

Buttonrodent: See above

Auralnterface: Hah! You wish

Liquidrectangles: Samsung 1600x900 + LG 1440x900

5 minutes ago, Energycore said:

He's talking like he has a $20 bill in his wallet and wants to buy eth with it. OP you could put it in your bank account and transfer it into paypal or use a credit card. Or find a bitcoin ATM locally and then convert it to eth

PC Specs: i7 6EiGht00K (4.4ghz), Asus DeLuxe X99A II, GTX1080 Zotac Amp ExTrEme),64Gb DOminator PlatinUm, EVGA G2 seven5zeroWatt, Phanteks Enthoo Primo, 3TB WD Black, 500gb 850 Evo, H100iGTX, Windows 10, K70 RGB, G502, HyperX Cloud 2s, Asus PG279Q 

Just keeping this here as a backup 980tiZotacStockBIOS.zip☻♥■∞{╚§XÅD{┘Æ╩mYÄÜXτ╕○\╚Θº£¥ΘBM@Q05♠{{↨↨▬§¶‼↕◄►☼1♦

Just now, BuckGup said:

He's talking like he has a $20 bill in his wallet and wants to buy eth with it. OP you could put it in your bank account and transfer it into paypal or use a credit card. Or find a bitcoin ATM locally and then convert it to eth

Oh my bad. In my country there is one exchange only, but you can fund it through your bank so it's pretty practical.

The Glorious PSU Tier list is back in action!

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide.

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)
Framepainting-inator: MSI RX 480 Gaming X 8GB (Sometimes as high as 1450 core, 2310 memory) (mining as we speak)

Attachcorethingy: GA-H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333 CAS 9

Computerarmor: CM Elite 360 (Moddded to all hell by now)

Rememberdoogle: 120GB Trion 150 + 1TB WD RE+

AdditionalPylons: Corsair CX450M

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: EVGA Torq X3

Auralnterface: $15 Philips earbuds yay

Liquidrectangles: AOC G2260VWQ6 (Freesync 75Hz), Samsung SMB2030N (1600x900 VGA)

Brother's Computer:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel i3-2100 (carry over from my old build)
Framepainting-inator: GTX 650 Ti

Attachcorethingy: Intel Z68 (don't know anything else, got it from ebay for like $40)

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x2GB 1333MHz C9

Computerarmor: Ashamed to say

Rememberdoogle: 120GB SP550 + 500GB 2.5" from a laptop

AdditionalPylons: Antec Basiq BP350 (not as loud as @STRMfrmXMN says it is)

Letterpad: Logitech MK120 bundle

Buttonrodent: See above

Auralnterface: Hah! You wish

Liquidrectangles: Samsung 1600x900 + LG 1440x900

Posted · Original PosterOP
3 hours ago, BuckGup said:

No my paper wallet like my eth waller I have written on a piece of paper, I want to get my ETh from that and turn it into PayPal money

I don't think there's an easy way to do this other than depositing the cash into an ATM through a bank then using that to buy eth that way. 

Posted · Original PosterOP
29 minutes ago, CUDA_Cores said:

I don't think there's an easy way to do this other than depositing the cash into an ATM through a bank then using that to buy eth that way. 

Not what I’m asking 

6 hours ago, CryptoMatt said:

Not what I’m asking 

Then that's what @Energycore said, you'll have to use something like https://www.myetherwallet.com/ to send the ETH to your Coinbase wallet.

NiceHash Mining Guide

Ethereum Mining Guide

Spoiler

My Gaming Rig - Motherboard: Asus Z87-PLUS CPU: i5-4670k @ 4.1Ghz RAM: 16GB DDR3 2400(4x4GB) GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 3GB OS SSD: 240GB Avexir E100 Storage: 1x 1TB WD PSU: Seasonic G650 OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bits Monitor: Acer G205H

Spoiler

My HomeMade NAS - Motherboard: MSI P965 Neo CPU: Core2Duo E8200 RAM: 6GB DDR2 (2x2GB+2x1GB) GPU: Gigabyte Windforce OC HD7870 OS HDD: 250GB Seagate Storage: 2x 500GB WD + 2TB Toshiba PSU: 2x 400w Generic OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bits

The Community StandardsPSU Tier list | PSU Whitelist