Nicehash way less profitable than advertised

Hey everyone. I have a gtx 1070 OC and ryzen 7 1700 at 4ghz (on liquid reaching 35c dont worry) and nicehash profitability calculator says I should be earning around ~$12 CAD. Whenever I look at my miners daily estimated earnings it drops to $6 CAD. Is this normal? if its not how can I fix it? is nicehash wrong?

Thanks

Are you running the computer all day long or just part of the day with nicehash running?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

I decided to try my 2 get 1080s the other day and it has made $36 already. 

Its estimate is $12 a day

Intel 5930k/ asus x99 deluxe II/ 32gb crucial ballistix ram/ Evga 1080 ti SC2/ enermax air cooler/ enthoo luxe case

All profitability calculators are not 100% accurate since the price changes daily (or rather constantly) and the difficulty will always slowly rise.

Best way to know is to let it run and check how much you make in 24h or so. With my 1060, it varies from $3 to $4 per day depending.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

6 hours ago, Lurick said:

Are you running the computer all day long or just part of the day with nicehash running?

Only about like 9/10ths a day, I keep it on all night and at school and only use it for about 1-2 hours a day, but how could that affect the estimation?

I wonder if I should start up my own post, but I gotta ask, for a beginner, what are some crypto's to start mining NOW! which I will google and figure out.

8 hours ago, Cyborgsmith said:

Wait Nicehash is back up? I thought that breach was the end for them. 

Yeah, they came back, they are going to refund the money stolen. The refund dates are going to be announced on January 31th ;

14 hours ago, wkdpaul said:

All profitability calculators are not 100% accurate since the price changes daily (or rather constantly) and the difficulty will always slowly rise.

Best way to know is to let it run and check how much you make in 24h or so. With my 1060, it varies from $3 to $4 per day depending.

Nice hash says you should be making around $4 a day tho, I’m making half of the estimation 

3 minutes ago, MaxCraft said:

Nice hash says you should be making around $4 a day tho, I’m making half of the estimation 

Not sure where you got the $12 with a 1070, NiceHash calculator actually says it should be under $6 CAD ;

Capture.PNG.48d11ab5a127c99b2844fe2893739ffe.PNG

7 hours ago, wkdpaul said:

Not sure where you got the $12 with a 1070, NiceHash calculator actually says it should be under $6 CAD ;

Capture.PNG.48d11ab5a127c99b2844fe2893739ffe.PNG

**BTC down over 15% today**

Im mining with a 1070 and a 4ghz 1700. I did the calculations, $12 a day