Connor Price

I don't even know where to start with this one, or where to post this. If I connect my 4K LG TV through HDMI, I get a black screen, and then I'm suddenly back at the login screen. I put in my password, screen goes blank and up pops the log in screen again. If I disconnect the TV and connect to my monitor with Display Port, I can log in fine. The second I plug the TV back in I'm thrown back out and onto the login screen. This is driving me insane because I just don't know where to start. I've tried connecting to my monitor with HDMI rather than display port, and that works fine also. It's the second I plug the TV in that Windows starts to have a shit fit and send me in an infinite log in loop.

EDIT: Turns out it's the fucking AMD drivers that cause this, it works fine in safe mode so I DDU'd, restarted and started installing the drivers with the TV plugged in thinking that'd solve it. MID WAY THROUGH THE FUCKING INSTALL IT THREW ME OUT TO THE LOG IN SCREEN AND WOULDN'T LET ME LOG BACK IN. Anyone want an RX480 before I bludgeon it to death with a sledgehammer?

Gaming PC: i5 8600k @ 4.8GHz | 16GB T-Force Delta RGB @ 3200Mhz | Asus Prime Z370-A | Sapphire Radeon VII (Dead :( ), RX480 8GB | EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 | 120GB Sandisk SSD Plus, 120GB Kingston A400 | 4TB Seagate 7200RPM , 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Phanteks P400 Windows 10, MacOS Catalina

Second PC: i5 3340s @ 2.8GHz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1333MHz | EVGA 750Ti SC | Cheap £7 250GB WD HDD Windows 7

LaptopLate 2009 MacBook (Core 2 Duo, 4GB Ram, 120GB SSD, 9400m, running Mojave) , Late 2013 MacBook Pro Retina (i5, 4GB Ram, 128GB SSD)

Consoles: Xbox One, PS4 Slim, PS3 slim, Xbox 360 fat still going strong after almost 10 years, Original Xbox, PS2, PS1

Phone: Realme 6, Xiaomi Mi A2, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x, iPhone 6s (jailbroken)

Tablet: iPad Mini 2nd Gen Retina (Jailbroken)

Headphones:  Hifiman HE4xx, Phillips Fidelio X2, Status Audio CB-1,  Fiio E10k DAC, Schiit Magni 3+, Tin T2 IEM's, Astrotec S80

Keyboards:  2x Custom 60% - 1x Gateron Yellow, 1x Box Reds