Nzxt AEF non rgb 140mm vs corsair ml140 non rgb

Matasdanisas

Aer are middle of the road fans with an aim at quiet and ML's are relatively quiet high performance fans. 

Why are you looking at these fans in particular and where are you planning to use the fans?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Well I plan on overclocking a bit and since my single 120mm fan doesnt work in the front of my carbide 100R silent, I will swap it with 2 140s in the front instead, but will still leave stock fan in the rear. I want to plain decrease my whole pc temps. 

50 minutes ago, Matasdanisas said:

Well I plan on overclocking a bit and since my single 120mm fan doesnt work in the front of my carbide 100R silent, I will swap it with 2 140s in the front instead, but will still leave stock fan in the rear. I want to plain decrease my whole pc temps. 

What are your specs and temps? 

Why doesn't the 120mm work at the front?

You need to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

1 hour ago, WoodenMarker said:

What are your specs and temps? 

Why doesn't the 120mm work at the front?

You need to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I dont know why it doesnt work. It just barely spins if i push it myself with my hand. Specs are a single fan gtx 1060 6gb and r5 1600 3.8ghz

1 minute ago, Matasdanisas said:

I dont know why it doesnt work. It just barely spins if i push it myself with my hand. Specs are a single fan gtx 1060 6gb and r5 1600 3.8ghz

Temps are 65C+ for both cpu and gpu

6 hours ago, Matasdanisas said:

What header are you plugging the fan into?

What case, motherboard, and fans are you using?

6 hours ago, Matasdanisas said:

Temps are 65C+ for both cpu and gpu

Your temps are fine. 

You quoted yourself btw. You can use the Edit button to edit your posts if you'd like to add information instead of making more posts.