Lian Li PC-O8 222.56 USD with coupon NAFDECLIA281 ($303.85 - $91.15 + $9.86 s/h = $222.56)

Damascus

For anyone else entranced by the rgb, tempered glass and fantastic aluminum this is nearly 50% off the cases original $400 MSRP.

https://m.newegg.com/products/N82E16811112471?ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker%2c+LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&AID=10446076&PID=3938566

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

@CUDA_Cores love my eatx board, not sure if I'll ever go back to itx/matx.

On that note @WhisperingKnickers has fit a dual xeon build with full fat server board in an s340 (?) So most cases should be able to take such behemoths.

1 minute ago, CUDA_Cores said:

I want something that will fit supermicro enhanced extended (EEATX) in particular. Those motherboards have more height after the rear IO on them so they won't fit in a lot of cases. Those boards come packed with tons of PCIe slots and IO but are super cheap because they don't fit in a lot of computer cases. 

Good news for me actually, I'm nabbing one of these second hand and it has plenty of room.  I have plans for turning it into a multi gpu render box when either the 269x v3 or 1685/1691/1695 v3 start dropping on the cheap.

8 minutes ago, CUDA_Cores said:

wait a case that will do EEATX or an EEATX motherboard?

Yeah, if I redo the mounting the pc-o8 has like 60mm of clearance above the io and has 8 pcie slots with a bit to spare.  Plus the front comes off if 440ish mm of clearance wasn't enough.

According to this guy an ee-atx board is 330mmEE-ATX-FFSSSFs.png.e0d646bfdb5efa0c5fe6df25f53f0186.png

The pc-o8 has 370mm of length with nothing protruding and by appearance looks to be tall enough as well.

6 hours ago, CUDA_Cores said:

I want something that will fit supermicro enhanced extended (EEATX) in particular. Those motherboards have more height after the rear IO on them so they won't fit in a lot of cases. Those boards come packed with tons of PCIe slots and IO but are super cheap because they don't fit in a lot of computer cases. 

6 hours ago, CUDA_Cores said:

wait a case that will do EEATX or an EEATX motherboard?

Like @Damascus mentioned you could get a eeatx board into the NZXT s340, it takes minor modding but I have done it. I currently have a HPTX motherboard in the s340 and it is significantly bigger measuring at 13 inches by 15 inches. My old motherboard was eatx but I have also test fitted a eeatx board I have

⬇ - PC specs down below - ⬇

The Impossibox

CPU: (x2) Xeon X5690 12c/24t (6c/12t per cpu)

Motherboard: EVGA Super Record 2 (SR-2)

RAM: 48Gb (12x4gb) server DDR3 ECC

GPU: MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB

Case: Modded Lian-LI PC-08

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500Gb and a 2Tb HDD

PSU: 1000W something or other I forget

Display(s): 24" Acer G246HL

Cooling: (x2) Corsair H100i v2

Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 LUX RGB MX Browns

Mouse: Logitech G600

Headphones: Sennheiser HD558

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro