Need some suggestions on a display

JMBoss

Hey guys. I built my system last year and have been using a 60 hrtz tv ever since. i was looking for a display that would be the best value for my PC. ( no sense in getting a monitor my PC cant keep up with. i want it to ideally be 27 inches, but the refresh rate type, of panel, and the display are still up in the air. i want to spend less than 350 USD on the monitor. 

anyways the system specs are as follows:

I5 7500

16gb of DDR4-2400 RAM 

MSI B250 PC Mate mobo

and a GTX 1060 6gb

Thank yall for the help!

I don't really know what specifik monitor to pick. But since you wanted a 27 inch I would recommend a IPS display because of its better viewing angles witch is good when we're talking about a monitor this big. If you play action games I would also recommend a panel that's 70 Hz. But that depends on witch games you play and how much graphics quality you want to sacrifice for smoothness. But if you have a 70 Hz monitor and a 1060 you would most likely always get those 70 Hz.

Currently developing games for the visually impaired/blind. Love computers and cute things. Am I cute?  

Ryzen 3700X, ASROCK pro4, 32 GB Corsair venguence rgb 3200, Radeon 580

The BenQ GW2765HT should fit your needs just fine. Its 1440p 27" 60hz and IPS. However, depending on what games you play, your GTX 1060 might not be able to provide 60fps to it so do some research on that. If you end up needing a 1080p display then my vote would go to the Asus VG278Q which is 27" 1080p TN but 144hz. If the games you play don't really go over 60hz much with your 1060 then I would ditch 144hz and get an IPS which would be the Dell S2715H but 1080p at 27" is a debated subject because of its low PPI. Hope this helps! If you have any more questions, feel free to reply to this post with them.