thermaltake m360 plus liquid cooling kit

Hi all, Seen the LTT video with the thermaltake m360plus liquid cooling kit, tried to find it online, can anyone point me in the right direction?

How do you think it would fair against an EK system?

Thanks

15 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Hi all, Seen the LTT video with the thermaltake m360plus liquid cooling kit, tried to find it online, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

It's not being released yet, CES is a place where they show things to be released during the year or prototypes.

49 minutes ago, Coombzy said:

It's not being released yet, CES is a place where they show things to be released during the year or prototypes.

Ahhh, I thought it was ready to go!

Thanks for the reply!

Back in my hole i go :D

I too am  very interested in this. I haven't done water cooling ever because of the uncertainty.  But between youtube videos and having a box with everything in it . I am fairly confident I could do so.  
Question: these are glass tubes?  so i need to buy a glass cutter? 

1 hour ago, kenmoreira85 said:

I too am  very interested in this. I haven't done water cooling ever because of the uncertainty.  But between youtube videos and having a box with everything in it . I am fairly confident I could do so.  
Question: these are glass tubes?  so i need to buy a glass cutter? 

Hard tubing as far as i know, you need a heat cut and cutters

22 hours ago, Coconuts said:

I would never buy something from thermaltake. They are the cheap and blingy alternative to other brands. It seems like they look at other brands' products, then find out how they could make it cheaper in both price and quality. They make professional knock offs mostly.

I wouldn't get another S radiator from EK, other than that they're fine. Those rads are very far from being bulletproof.

My R2700XT build:  r7 2700 @4.1 Ghz max 65C - Sapphire Pulse rx 5700xt @1625Mhz 955mV 1300rpm fans, max 82C - Asrock B450 gaming k4 - Gskill Ripjaws 2x8GB @3200mhz CL16 - Be Quiet Straight Power E11 650w - Fractal Meshify C - EK-Kit S240 - NB eLoop 120mm PWM - Be Quiet Shadow Wings 140mm 1000rpm - Bitfenix Spectre LED PWM 120mm - Samsung 250GB 860 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Peripherals:  Acer XF270HBbmiiprzx 144hz 1080p TN - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Coolermaster MK750 - CM Storm Reaper - Logitech G303 - Logitech G502 - Logitech G603

Audio:  Hyperx Cloud Stinger - Samson SR850 - Trust Screamer - Creative Gigaworks T20 II

According to the Thermaltake fb page.. the m360 plus kit is supposed to be released before February. 

On 1/15/2018 at 12:09 PM, 00RaZoR11 said:

I would never buy something from thermaltake. They are the cheap and blingy alternative to other brands. It seems like they look at other brands' products, then find out how they could make it cheaper in both price and quality. They make professional knock offs mostly.

I wouldn't get another S radiator from EK, other than that they're fine. Those rads are very far from being bulletproof.

This. Thermaltake is never recommended for a reason. Don't buy from them! I think those kits still ship with copper blocks and aluminum rads!

Watercooling Pro & Keyboard Enthusiast!

On 1/20/2018 at 6:10 PM, Tech22 said:

This. Thermaltake is never recommended for a reason. Don't buy from them! I think those kits still ship with copper blocks and aluminum rads!

Wtf surely they shouldnt be doing that, ill be steering clear from them 20000% and then some.

On 1/20/2018 at 1:10 PM, Tech22 said:

7 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Wtf surely they shouldnt be doing that, ill be steering clear from them 20000% and then some.

Their pacific lineup was a mixed metal loop which was not well regarded, the new m plus now uses copper based rads.