Microsoft Print to Pdf doesn´t work anymore

Sooo,

When i want to Print out a Word Document(or really any document) it doesn´t function. I can click on the print button, and the dialogue will close, but it won´t save the pdf (in case of Microsoft Print to Pdf) or will print it out ( In case of using a printer). This error doesn´t only occur when I´m using word but also out of programs like google docs or adobe reader.. Im on the latest version of Windows 10. Anybody a idea what the error could be ? 

Not sure about the error, but you can export documents as PDF in Google Docs or Word

I edit my posts a lot.

2 minutes ago, MrDrWho13 said:

Not sure about the error, but you can export documents as PDF in Google Docs or Word

yeah i know, but i need to print out my documents a lot soo...

Just now, lh99 said:

yeah i know, but i need to print out my documents a lot soo...

Sorry I'm not sure why printing to PDF is better than saving as PDF in this context, am I missing some info here?

I edit my posts a lot.

3 minutes ago, MrDrWho13 said:

Sorry I'm not sure why printing to PDF is better than saving as PDF in this context, am I missing some info here?

Yes you do, as i mentioned further down in the post, also printing out documents on paper, with a real printer doesn´t work. And with the print to pdf feature you can only print certain sides into the pdf, whilest with the export feature you are forced to export all sides into the pdf document

Just now, lh99 said:

Yes you do, as i mentioned further down in the post, also printing out documents on paper, with a real printer doesn´t work. And with the print to pdf feature you can only print certain sides into the pdf, whilest with the export feature you are forced to export all sides into the pdf document

Ah ok I see the benefit. Also sorry about the confusion, it sounded like printing to paper was working.

Check your print queue by double clicking the printer icon in the tray. (By the windows clock). One of the print jobs may be stuck.

I edit my posts a lot.

How/where you get issues with physical printing? As for PDFs, I can recommend PrimoPDF as virtual printer. I used that to make pdfs of my masters thesis. It works fine on Win10, I'm missing one setting which is causing error (have to preset how date is saved ).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv