Slim Micro-ATX Cases?

Bob Jim

Hi,

I'm looking to build a cheap office PC, in as small a form factor as possible. For the AM4 socket, Mini-ITX boards are well over twice the price of Micro-ATX boards, so I'm forced to go with the latter. Does anyone have any recommendations of slim mico-ATX cases? I do NOT need space for a gpu at all.

The Inwin BK series looks good, however it is not available in the UK. Please give me any suggestions, but ideally a price under £50 would be nice. Thanks!

I highly suggest you spend a wee bit more and spring for an ITX board, mostly because you can have a NUC-sized Ryzen build and it'll be smaller than any mATX case you can find.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

I'd suggest intel because they have integrated graphics.

Think the new H370 boards should come out next month/early march.

Check out the Fractal Design Focus G Mini. I have one and it's good enough for the price :)

On 1/14/2018 at 6:47 AM, Bob Jim said:

Does anyone have any recommendations of slim mico-ATX cases? I do NOT need space for a gpu at all.

Look into HTPC cases. You can get extremely thin cases from silverstone usually

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25