just how much can 1 d5 pump support (solved)

Rads are not really that restrictive to flow most of the time. If you had a ton of cooling blocks then you might have issues but 3 cooling blocks and a filter isn't going to stop a D5 pump even with several rads.

Edit: I've seen posts of people running mobo block + CPU block + 2 or 3 GPU blocks + several rads on a single D5 without issue

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

A single D5 can handle pretty much any loop that will fit in a case. Radiators aren't really restrictive, so don't matter too much. Blocks are what restrict flow. 

Ran 8 blocks, two 360 and one 280 rad. At another time I ran 4 blocks, 3 360 and 1 280 rads. Never had an issue. Even added a second pump to see what I was missing. Just flow rate obviously, with gave no benefit.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

3 hours ago, Lurick said:

Rads are not really that restrictive to flow most of the time. If you had a ton of cooling blocks then you might have issues but 3 cooling blocks and a filter isn't going to stop a D5 pump even with several rads.

Edit: I've seen posts of people running mobo block + CPU block + 2 or 3 GPU blocks + several rads on a single D5 without issue

thanks