Best way to remove air from AiO pump?

i have Arctic freezer 360 AiO cooler and i have some air in the pump , its making bubbly annoying noise , its not horrible but i fear that the pump will be disrupted.
when i tilt the case the noise has stopped completely But when i returns the case to normal, the noise returns after 30 seconds.

is there a way to remove the air from AIO PUMP ?

is that safe or its bad for the pump ?

25630572_156532781781092_887638294_n.jpg

I could be wrong but with a AIO cooler i don't think you have the ability to do anything, if it's still in warranty get it replaced

Typically the noise will stop shortly after installing the AIO for the first time. If it continues after several hours of use, I would say you may need to RMA it. 

Current System: MoonLightRyzen

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700x @ 3.9ghz  Board: Asus ROG C6H  Ram: G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 3000mhz  Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 OC in SLI M.2: Samsung 960 Evo 250gb SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 512gb x2 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB and 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM850x White  Cooler: XSPC/Phanteks Custom Loop 

Backup System: RedDragonV3.0

FX-8350 @ 4.7ghz, Asus TUF Sabertooth 990fx r3.0, MSI GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X, Crucial Balistix Tracer 32gb, M.2 Samsung 960 Evo 250,

Seagate Firecudda 2tb, Seagate Barracuda 2tb, NZXT S340 Elite White, Kraken X62, Corsair RM750x, Hue+

On 1/12/2018 at 6:20 PM, Tcrumpen said:

I could be wrong but with a AIO cooler i don't think you have the ability to do anything, if it's still in warranty get it replaced

He could try moving the bubble into the reservoir tank. It'd be a better idea to have it replaced, tho.

On 1/12/2018 at 5:39 PM, Firas64 said:

i have Arctic freezer 360 AiO cooler and i have some air in the pump , its making bubbly annoying noise.

If it doesn't clear up in a few days, look into getting it replaced. It won't hurt the pump, because it's most likely on the outer edge of the impeller, away from the bearing. I had a small bubble in my EK SPC (small pumpres combo) the first few days, but it cleared up. I think this is quite normal for new systems.
If it's old, then the bearing might have gotten shorter, and now the impeller is resonating up and down (that's the case with my pump). That might be why the noise stops when you tilt the case. It could also go away simply because the bubble gets to a place where it's in contact with the flat of the impeller. Just look up "EK DDC impeller" in google, you'll see what I'm on about.

My R2700XT build:  r7 2700 @4.1 Ghz max 65C - Sapphire Pulse rx 5700xt @1625Mhz 955mV 1300rpm fans, max 82C - Asrock B450 gaming k4 - Gskill Ripjaws 2x8GB @3200mhz CL16 - Be Quiet Straight Power E11 650w - Fractal Meshify C - EK-Kit S240 - NB eLoop 120mm PWM - Be Quiet Shadow Wings 140mm 1000rpm - Bitfenix Spectre LED PWM 120mm - Samsung 250GB 860 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Peripherals:  Acer XF270HBbmiiprzx 144hz 1080p TN - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Coolermaster MK750 - CM Storm Reaper - Logitech G303 - Logitech G502 - Logitech G603

Audio:  Hyperx Cloud Stinger - Samson SR850 - Trust Screamer - Creative Gigaworks T20 II

my kraken does the same whenever i tilt my case from transport or working on it. it eventually goes away, i vary the speed of the pump from slow to fast to expedite the process.