Eduard the weeb

Off topic post counter?

Posted · Original PosterOP

So I know that off topic posts don't count towards your post counter so could there be away to see how many Off Topics post you have also ?

I am scared of normal people, I like RGB   I enjoy, memes, food, and sleep. I try to workout but its tough lol also anime is life

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

I would say I have been a gamer all my life but I don't have one lol

to breakout the slammer you need a sledge hammer

3 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

It's not really possible I'm afraid.

If youre always so restricted by the host or something, why dont you just find/get a new one?

Spoiler

I have no friends. PM me so that I can have friends.

What purpose would it be worth the trouble of finding a way to code off-topic post count when it's not really benefiting the forum at all. I'm sure @colonel_mortis has other projects/features that take precedence.

1 minute ago, NinJake said:

What purpose would it be worth the trouble of finding a way to code off-topic post count when it's not really benefiting the forum at all. I'm sure @colonel_mortis has other projects/features that take precedence.

because then I actually know how many posts I actually have made and I am just asking to see if it possible not for him to drop everything he is doing to start working on it or anything else I ask about.

I am scared of normal people, I like RGB   I enjoy, memes, food, and sleep. I try to workout but its tough lol also anime is life

44 minutes ago, Ashiella said:

If youre always so restricted by the host or something, why dont you just find/get a new one?

It's the forum software. Even if replacing it would be possible (which it's not, because it would involve an excessive amount of work to make a change that wouldn't absolutely suck), the software that we are using is probably the best fit for us, despite not being able to satisfy every single tiny request that people make.

1 minute ago, Eduard the weeb said:

because then I actually know how many posts I actually have made and I am just asking to see if it possible not for him to drop everything he is doing to start working on it or anything else I ask about.

Based on the number of pages that your "Posts" activity page has, you've made 1450±25 posts total.

For Floatplane support, please use the wizard linked in this topic

1 minute ago, colonel_mortis said:

It's the forum software. Even if replacing it would be possible (which it's not, because it would involve an excessive amount of work to make a change that wouldn't absolutely suck), the software that we are using is probably the best fit for us, despite not being able to satisfy every single tiny request that people make.

Based on the number of pages that your "Posts" activity page has, you've made 1450±25 posts total.

Oooohhh me too! Do me too!

Spoiler

I have no friends. PM me so that I can have friends.

2 minutes ago, Ashiella said:

Oooohhh me too! Do me too!

https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/400024-ashiella/?do=content&type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1

87 pages (might be less for you depending on the number of posts that have been removed) * 25 posts per page = 2175±25.

For Floatplane support, please use the wizard linked in this topic

okay thanks @colonel_mortis 

17 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

might be less for you depending on the number of posts that have been removed

because in the name of shit posting lol

1 hour ago, Ashiella said:

You haven't been here long enough to see what kind of mess even upgrading forum software does. Not to mention moving to whole new one.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

You haven't been here long enough to see what kind of mess even upgrading forum software does. Not to mention moving to whole new one.

I am just imaging you sitting there in your old chair as an old man like

You don't know what it was like in the war men dying left right and center and etc lol