Off topic post counter?

Eduard the weeb

So I know that off topic posts don't count towards your post counter so could there be away to see how many Off Topics post you have also ?

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

Lowkeyno

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

3 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

It's not really possible I'm afraid.

If youre always so restricted by the host or something, why dont you just find/get a new one?

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

What purpose would it be worth the trouble of finding a way to code off-topic post count when it's not really benefiting the forum at all. I'm sure @colonel_mortis has other projects/features that take precedence.

1 minute ago, NinJake said:

What purpose would it be worth the trouble of finding a way to code off-topic post count when it's not really benefiting the forum at all. I'm sure @colonel_mortis has other projects/features that take precedence.

because then I actually know how many posts I actually have made and I am just asking to see if it possible not for him to drop everything he is doing to start working on it or anything else I ask about.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

44 minutes ago, Ashiella said:

If youre always so restricted by the host or something, why dont you just find/get a new one?

It's the forum software. Even if replacing it would be possible (which it's not, because it would involve an excessive amount of work to make a change that wouldn't absolutely suck), the software that we are using is probably the best fit for us, despite not being able to satisfy every single tiny request that people make.

1 minute ago, Eduard the weeb said:

because then I actually know how many posts I actually have made and I am just asking to see if it possible not for him to drop everything he is doing to start working on it or anything else I ask about.

Based on the number of pages that your "Posts" activity page has, you've made 1450±25 posts total.

HTTP/2 203

1 minute ago, colonel_mortis said:

It's the forum software. Even if replacing it would be possible (which it's not, because it would involve an excessive amount of work to make a change that wouldn't absolutely suck), the software that we are using is probably the best fit for us, despite not being able to satisfy every single tiny request that people make.

Based on the number of pages that your "Posts" activity page has, you've made 1450±25 posts total.

Oooohhh me too! Do me too!

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Ashiella said:

Oooohhh me too! Do me too!

https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/400024-ashiella/?do=content&type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1

87 pages (might be less for you depending on the number of posts that have been removed) * 25 posts per page = 2175±25.

HTTP/2 203

okay thanks @colonel_mortis 

17 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

might be less for you depending on the number of posts that have been removed

because in the name of shit posting lol

1 hour ago, Ashiella said:

You haven't been here long enough to see what kind of mess even upgrading forum software does. Not to mention moving to whole new one.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

You haven't been here long enough to see what kind of mess even upgrading forum software does. Not to mention moving to whole new one.

I am just imaging you sitting there in your old chair as an old man like

You don't know what it was like in the war men dying left right and center and etc lol