Logan Paul is Getting Punished

Just now, kokakolia said:

If by that you mean chaos and anarchy, then yeah. 

The paul brothers seem like a good match for that, feel free to contribute

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

59 minutes ago, kokakolia said:

You prove my point with every line. You'll look back on your current age in 5 years and realize that you were an idiot, as all kids do when they grow up.

18 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Should we just invoke the "this guy's a troll, we should stop feeding him" rule?

I don't think he's necessarily a troll... Just a troll in that all 12 year olds are little trolls who think they're edgy and unique.

21 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Should we just invoke the "this guy's a troll, we should stop feeding him" rule?

Yes, it is very reasonable for you to communicate exclusively with people that agree with you. Doing anything else would feed the troll. 

I will admit that I am playing Devil's advocate, trying my best to adopt unpopular viewpoints. I am not intentionally trolling. 

2 hours ago, Egg-Roll said:

Those that dont care or think this is just him being stupid, you'll quickly change your minds if someone you know personally commits suicide or even attempts it. If not then you should see a doctor, as something is likely wrong cognitively.

See I tried killing my self 2 years ago by russian roulette before breaking down, I have been through a lot of therapy ever since. So yeah I know what it feels like...trust me, its changes the way you see death forever.  

But I just see him as an asshole. I dont see why you are trying to compare him to Nazi level evil. As with all assholes, just ignore them because there is no law or agreement against being an asshole. 

4 hours ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Alright, was joking for a while I'll stop now

13 hours ago, Egg-Roll said:

Here's the issue at hand, he posted a video of a dead body of someone who commited suicide and laughed about it, regardless of why he laughed about it, it makes no argument, it's the fact he did it.

Furthermore he financially gained even w/o monetizing the video. How? He gained a significant amount of subscribers and possibly orders on his shop, therefore assuming he monetized at least one video thereafter or new subscribers watched one of his other monetized videos where said person would not have, he did in fact made money out of someone's demise.

So by saying this isn't an issue (suicide is a big issue, laughing about it is terrible but making money on it...) is like saying the Nazis did no wrong in the Holocaust and the event itself never happened, as neither parties cared about the affected lives during said events.

What he should have done was created a vlog about it removing said scene in total, but that wouldn't make money, that wouldn't bring massive amounts of free publicity to bring in money now would it?

Not the video but it'll likely be one of the closests ones on the web... Personally I would love to forget this ass wipe, and if/when youtube goes around to finally removing all financial ties with him he'll drop off the face of the earth as it is.

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Wasn't saying what he did was wrong or "not wrong", was simply saying that I don't care about this person in general, regardless of what he did.

What he did was wrong, but not wrong enough for me to actually care about what happens to him. As far as I'm concerned, it's just another "youtube famous" person doing something stupid and getting blowback for it. This blowback will probably actually help him in the long run. As you pointed out, how many people have now discovered his channel and started watching?

If youtube wants to punish him, great, fine, whatever, but I still don't care who he is or what he did because he didn't actually harm another human being. Honestly comparing him, or rather comparing someone not caring about what he did to saying "the nazi's did nothing wrong" is completely and utterly ridiculous.

I'm not going to sit here and act outraged over something that has absolutely no direct bearing on my life what-so-ever just because others are offended and/or outraged over something that has no direct bearing over their lives what-so-ever.

Don't like the person or what they did? Don't watch their content or give them money. That's all you can legitimately do. Trying to convince others to do the same is somewhat egotistical (but still relatively acceptable, morally), however, comparing people who don't care as much as you to nazi sympathizers is something far worse.

"There is no such thing as bad publicity"

-Phineas T. Barnum

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

13 hours ago, Trik'Stari said:

Wasn't saying what he did was wrong or "not wrong", was simply saying that I don't care about this person in general, regardless of what he did.

What he did was wrong, but not wrong enough for me to actually care about what happens to him. As far as I'm concerned, it's just another "youtube famous" person doing something stupid and getting blowback for it. This blowback will probably actually help him in the long run. As you pointed out, how many people have now discovered his channel and started watching?

If youtube wants to punish him, great, fine, whatever, but I still don't care who he is or what he did because he didn't actually harm another human being. Honestly comparing him, or rather comparing someone not caring about what he did to saying "the nazi's did nothing wrong" is completely and utterly ridiculous.

I'm not going to sit here and act outraged over something that has absolutely no direct bearing on my life what-so-ever just because others are offended and/or outraged over something that has no direct bearing over their lives what-so-ever.

Don't like the person or what they did? Don't watch their content or give them money. That's all you can legitimately do. Trying to convince others to do the same is somewhat egotistical (but still relatively acceptable, morally), however, comparing people who don't care as much as you to nazi sympathizers is something far worse.

"There is no such thing as bad publicity"

-Phineas T. Barnum

Yep, like I stated, the issue isn't going to apply to everyone and that is fine. But when people start saying that no one/not a single person will care about this issue without looking at the reasons why people do is where stupidity is shown.

15 minutes ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

Yep, like I stated, the issue isn't going to apply to everyone and that is fine. But when people start saying that no one/not a single person will care about this issue without looking at the reasons why people do that is where stupidity is shown.

I agree. I was simply saying "I don't care" and not "no one cares".

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs