Project AXE-R [scratch build]

neSSa

Phenomenal work guys. Really amazing! :) 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

Project is finished! Enjoy :)

Two years ago today, AXE-R was project was initially conceived as a drawing, and today, it was finalized into the state-of-the-art full-aluminium chassis, combining the latest technology and the stunning hexagonal design.

AXE-R is divided into two sections - the cooling segment and the hardware section. The cooling segment is also divided in two loops, for CPU and GPU, which greatly enhances the performance efficiency of the components. This time, with the help from my brother Nemanja, and my friend Dušan, such a vast project was so much easier to take on, whilst providing handbrushed aluminium, as well as the nickel in the fittings, waterblocks, and much more to achieve the Premium look. The AXE-R case posesses an Arduino unit that measures the humidity and temperature, during which it's programmed to open the lid and circulate air throughout the chassis, should the overheating of the components occur. Therefore, we can say that AXE-R, regardless of the latest hardware that's implemented, is a true smart case.

Hardware which I've used in this project is:

Case: Custom AXE-R case by neSSa 
CPU: AMD Treadripper 1950x
RAM: ADATA XPG 8x8Gb DDR4 RGB
SSD: XPG SX8000 PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 
MB: Gigabyte AORUS X399 Gaming 7
GPU:  Gigabyte Vega 64 CF
PSU: Cooler Master V1200 Platinum and CM 120 AP RGB fans
Cooling: EKWB full custom dual-loop water cooling system

Thank you all for support!

BR neSSa :)

AXE-R-project-by-neSSa-1s.jpg
AXE-R-project-by-neSSa-2s.jpg
AXE-R-project-by-neSSa-3s.jpg
AXE-R-project-by-neSSa-4s.jpg
AXE-R-project-by-neSSa-5s.jpg
AXE-R-project-by-neSSa-6s.jpg
AXE-R-project-by-neSSa-7s.jpg
AXE-R-project-by-neSSa-8s.jpg
AXE-R-project-by-neSSa-9s.jpg
AXE-R-project-by-neSSa-10s.jpg

Looks amazing nessa! BTW what size is that monitor lol I have a 35" but that looks much larger than mine

8 minutes ago, TekRed said:

Looks amazing nessa! BTW what size is that monitor lol I have a 35" but that looks much larger than mine

Thank you, monitor is Samsung 49" :)

Fantastic work!

How did you engrave the acrylic GPU water blocks? Was it etching cream or did you use some sort of tool?

2 hours ago, Professor Dingledore said:

Fantastic work!

How did you engrave the acrylic GPU water blocks? Was it etching cream or did you use some sort of tool?

Thank you, engrave with laser cnc machine :)

CMWS2018 Voting has begun, all of the details are in the video, if you like our work feel free to support us! (translate is on CC)

Link for voting: https://www.cmws.global/

The last episode of the AXE-R project is translated into English, enjoy :)

With this photo, I want to remind you what is needed to create AXE-R case, but these are not just these parts, that is will, work and discipline :)

AXE-R-final-CNC-parts-.jpg

10 hours ago, neSSa said:

With this photo, I want to remind you what is needed to create AXE-R case, but these are not just these parts, that is will, work and discipline :)

and skill with cad software that I wish I had a fraction of :D

• 3 weeks later...

At this year's CMWS2018 competition, the AXE-R project won 1st place in the Scratch build category, It also won the audience's award! Thank you all for support, thank the sponsors for the trust, we promise in future a lot of good projects! Sincerely yours SS PC modding / neSSa :)

https://www.cmws.global/winners

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png