Project AXE-R [scratch build]

neSSa

Cover for Arduino UNO and motors are done :)

AXE-R-077.jpg
AXE-R-078.jpg

Bending process, my brother Nemanja and my friend Dusan from PCAXE in action. Thank you very much Sasha Obradovic from CutSteel/Belgrade for support! :)

AXE-R-083.jpg
AXE-R-084.jpg
AXE-R-085.jpg
AXE-R-086.jpg
AXE-R-087.jpg
AXE-R-088.jpg
AXE-R-089.jpg

Nice!

W H E N   T H E   W O R L D   I S   A G A I N S T   Y O U ,   B U I L D   C O M P U T E R S !

That's one hell of a beastly case! Really put it into perspective when you posted that picture of you CRAWLING INSIDE IT? :D Man, I would need to be a world champion contortionist to crawl into my dan a4-sfx like that! ;)

W H E N   T H E   W O R L D   I S   A G A I N S T   Y O U ,   B U I L D   C O M P U T E R S !

New episode, series related to the development of the AX-R project, this time we travel to Slovenia to visit Atila, who works in EKWB :):)

holy crap, when you said from scratch you REALLY meant from scratch, I mean wow, thats alot of work on a case.  Thats so awesome, im assuming modding isnt that popular in serbia, im glad you took the time to post here on english/american sites. Im impressed, did you know someone at a metal factory to help with all that production or did you have to pay for all that production?  You dont work with any acrylic? Its easy to build with too, even easier than sheet metal/ aluminum. 

2 hours ago, vegaspimp22 said:

holy crap, when you said from scratch you REALLY meant from scratch, I mean wow, thats alot of work on a case.  Thats so awesome, im assuming modding isnt that popular in serbia, im glad you took the time to post here on english/american sites. Im impressed, did you know someone at a metal factory to help with all that production or did you have to pay for all that production?  You dont work with any acrylic? Its easy to build with too, even easier than sheet metal/ aluminum. 

Not to be a pain in the ass, but I have to disagree. I find sheetmetal MUCH easier to work with that acrylic. Acrylic is a devilish thing! :D

On 4/17/2018 at 1:57 PM, matias_a_etersen said:

Not to be a pain in the ass, but I have to disagree. I find sheetmetal MUCH easier to work with that acrylic. Acrylic is a devilish thing! :D

I suppose you could be right, as long as you have the right tools, I dont have any tools for sheet metal, so I suppose thats why I had some issues with it the one time I worked with it.  But i guess thats true about anything in life, as long as your prepared and have the right tools, its shoudn't be too hard!

In this episode, my brother Nemanja explains which additional electronics we will put into the project (translation is in CC) :)

Damn...! :o

• 2 weeks later...