How to get quieter!

Maxan98

So I have built my computer in an Nzxt Manta case and put an H110i Radiator with the stock fans as intake, and as outtake i've gone with the Corsair 120mm ml fans.

How do i get it Quieter then, i've already optimised the fans speeds for the quietest operation i can think of.

Should i get any new fans, or should i just be happy with the amount of noise it makes and not be so picky?

If you use headphones, then it's not really practical to be nitpicky. If you use speakers, then it might be the case depending on what you do and how loud it is.

Otherwise the only way to minimize noise at this point is to minimize the amount of pathways out of the case the noise can take and to make the pathways as least direct as possible.

If you already optimize it for quiet operation, there’s not much else you can do. 

Most people looking for silence use much thicker (and longer) radiators.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

21 minutes ago, Maxan98 said:

So I have built my computer in an Nzxt Manta case and put an H110i Radiator with the stock fans as intake, and as outtake i've gone with the Corsair 120mm ml fans.

How do i get it Quieter then, i've already optimised the fans speeds for the quietest operation i can think of.

Should i get any new fans, or should i just be happy with the amount of noise it makes and not be so picky?

Post a pic of your PC with side window open then we can tell if there is maybe an option to rearrange components or something else. 

Yeah im thinking of doing a full custom watercooled build in like 2 years. But that's a bit to long for my preference that's why i asked!

1 minute ago, Klemmbrett said:

Post a pic of your PC with side window open then we can tell if there is maybe an option to rearrange components or something else. 

Sure wait a minute!

So from what i can see is that your cable management looks good. What you could do however is a push pull setup on your radiator and lower there fan curves even more and place a exhaust fan in the back(do you have exhausts on the top ?). It will be more airflow and also help your graphics card. I might ask is it possibly your GPU fans causing the noise ? 

1 minute ago, Klemmbrett said:

So from what i can see is that your cable management looks good. What you could do however is a push pull setup on your radiator and lower there fan curves even more and place a exhaust fan in the back(do you have exhausts on the top ?). It will be more airflow and also help your graphics card. I might ask is it possibly your GPU fans causing the noise ? 

I have the radiator fans at the lowest possible RPM which is 500 rpm but it's still rpetty noticible. Yes i have exhoust at the top it is 2 120mm corsair ml fans. Yeah the radiators is making a bit of noise so mabye!

3 minutes ago, Maxan98 said:

I have the radiator fans at the lowest possible RPM which is 500 rpm but it's still rpetty noticible. Yes i have exhoust at the top it is 2 120mm corsair ml fans. Yeah the radiators is making a bit of noise so mabye!

What i would have done(i have never and will probably never use an AIO) is place that rad in top with fans blowing air out and have 2 intake fans in the front  and maybe an additional  exhaust in the back. Because this would give the GPU cooler air not pre heated from the rad and the rad blowing the warm air out of the case. On your current situation maybe get some more quiet fans for your rad maybe be quiet silent wings 3 140mm  or nocuta NF-F14 i guess your AIO is 140 mm or is it 120 mm ? if so go for 120 mm ones. 

2 hours ago, Maxan98 said:

I have the radiator fans at the lowest possible RPM which is 500 rpm but it's still rpetty noticible. 

Make sure you're correctly identifying which components are too loud. You can use your hands to stop fans to help isolate what's causing the noise. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

19 hours ago, Klemmbrett said:

What i would have done(i have never and will probably never use an AIO) is place that rad in top with fans blowing air out and have 2 intake fans in the front  and maybe an additional  exhaust in the back. Because this would give the GPU cooler air not pre heated from the rad and the rad blowing the warm air out of the case. On your current situation maybe get some more quiet fans for your rad maybe be quiet silent wings 3 140mm  or nocuta NF-F14 i guess your AIO is 140 mm or is it 120 mm ? if so go for 120 mm ones. 

PS: got the rad super cheap (70£)