Asus z370-p

Intel i7-8700k

Corsair H60

Asus GTX1080

NZXT H440

Samsung 960EVO 250GB

WD 1TB Black

Corsair TX850M

And when I start it up it says "cpu fan error" and I press F1 to run, then when I get into bios my cpu fan is not detecting (N/A) but my aio pump is running at 1800-1900 rpm.

My cpu temperature steadily rise, and continues to rise after hitting 68 and I turn it off, of course. My Corsair H60 is connected to cpu_fan on the motherboard and it's fan is connected to aio_pump, I can see the fan running and it's deteced in bios, but I don't know if the pump is running, and I don't think it is, since it isn't detected and cpu temps rise steadily. Should I connect something differently? or is my cooler broken? or is it some setting I have to change?

I appreciate any help :)

I know the picture is really bad and the screen isn't set right but just ignore it :), you can't really see the cpu temps neither but within a few minutes it will have risen from 30 to like 60 degrees celcius.

20180110_162002.jpg

7 minutes ago, SamVI said:

My Corsair H60 is connected to cpu_fan on the motherboard and it's fan is connected to aio_pump,

It sounds like it is meant to be the other way around.

I can see the fan running and it's deteced in bios, but I don't know if the pump is running, and I don't think it is, since it isn't detected and cpu temps rise steadily.

It does sound like the pump could be dead, but you could try reversing the connections first.

Should I connect something differently?

I would try connecting the AIO pump to the aio_pump header, and the fan to the cpu_fan header. Maybe you don't get enough current from the fan header.

9 minutes ago, SamVI said:

And when I start it up it says "cpu fan error" and I press F1 to run, then when I get into bios my cpu fan is not detecting (N/A) but my aio pump is running at 1800-1900 rpm.

It's not the pump, it is the fan. "AIO pump" speed is the speed reported by whatever it is plugged to the aio_pump header, in this case, your fan. Your actual pump is connected to the cpu_fan header, but it is not detected at boot, and it shows no speed in BIOS. Adding the information about the temps, yout pump is simply not running. Either the H60 is defective, or the pump is unable to work with the power provided by the cpu_fan header.

I tried connecting the pump to the aio_pump and the pump's fan to cpu_fan, now I don't get an error, and it's detecting cpu_fan but it's running around 1000 rpm and rise with the cpu temps, and the aio pump is now not detecting :/

It says in my motherboard manual "Connect the fan of your water cooling kit to the AIO_PUMP connector.", but it doesn't say where to connect the pump itself. In my H60 manual it says "Connect the pump power connector to any avaiable 3-pin or 4-pin fan on the motherboard." So should I try putting the pump in one of the CHA_fan ?

EDIT:

I tried connecting the pump to one of the CHA_fan and the pump's fan to the aio_pump, but still same result, aio_pump at 2k rpm and cpu_fan not detecting and CHA_fan not detecting and cpu temps just rise.