Who is excited for Scrapyard Wars 7?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who is excited for Scrapyard Wars 7?

• I am
    • Definitely Wrong

So I have been waiting sense Nov. 4th for the next season of scrapyard wars. Does anyone have any idea who will be in it, what the budget is, and when it is happening? If no-one knows, Lets give some suggestions to Linus and his team.

LTT has been s*** lately, I don't expect it to be good.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

IDK it's lost it's luster for me. I don't think the quality or anything has gotten worse in fact I think it's gotten better. It's just dosn't entertain me anymore for some strange reason.

Error 404 humor not found.

Everyone's excited I guess. Now, what I'd personally like to see is a custom case competition, which means no off-the-shelf computer case. They would have to either mod an existing object so that it can house components, or make one on their own. Looks and overall creativity would matter just as much as performance in the final judgement.

EDIT: Almost everyone apparently @JDE

3 minutes ago, SukaroBlue said:

IDK it's lost it's luster for me. I don't think the quality or anything has gotten worse in fact I think it's gotten better. It's just dosn't entertain me anymore for some strange reason.

Quality has been getting better, but the unbiasedness and reviews of things other than toys like the stupid Macbook stands video and the Chinese console video has just vanished. Trash.

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

Just now, InertiaSelling said:

Everyone's excited I guess. Now, what I'd personally like to see is a custom case competition, which means no off-the-shelf computer case. They would have to either mod an existing object so that it can house components, or make one on their own. Looks and overall creativity would matter just as much as performance in the final judgement.

That sounds great. A case competition would be VERY interesting. I think build quality, cable management, and motherboard/radiator support would be interesting things for evaluating and deciding the winner.

2 minutes ago, InertiaSelling said:

Actually that sounds pretty interesting I might actually watch that.

Just now, PCPartListsYT said:

That sounds great. A case competition would be VERY interesting. I think build quality, cable management, and motherboard/radiator support would be interesting things for evaluating and deciding the winner.

Why do you give off the weird aura that you're secretly an LTT staff member that made that account and post just to get ideas and gauge the excitement for the next scrapyard wars?

Just now, SukaroBlue said:

Why do you give off the weird aura that you're secretly an LTT staff member that made that account and post just to get ideas and gauge the excitement for the next scrapyard wars?

That looks like wishful thinking on your part, but hey, he likes my idea, so I guess I'll just hop on your hope train.

I think someone should organize a movement of people sending emails to LTT talking about how they can improve the quality of there videos.

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

Meh, it gets repetitive after a while.  

"Who's going to make the best system with a 980 ti and hanky ads gpu???"  Starring _______, prominent tech tuber duo!

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

14 minutes ago, King_of_Oz said:

I think someone should organize a movement of people sending emails to LTT talking about how they can improve the quality of there videos.

^^^

NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Delta - Laptop

3 minutes ago, JDE said:

^^^

NEEDS TO HAPPEN

So true.

17 minutes ago, King_of_Oz said:

How will they read it? It says on their website that the linustechtips@gmail.com email can only be used for business inquiry's. It's a great idea though.