Dual-Boot macOS Sierra And Windows

Hello there!

I am looking to dual-boot macOS Sierra (or High Sierra) with Windows 10, my PC specs are as follows:

PC: Lenovo M92P

CPU: Intel Core i5 3550

GPU: AMD Radeon 7400 Series (1GB DDR5)

RAM: 4GB (frequency in screenshots)

HDD: 500GB Hard Drive

(I also have a 32GB USB for the installer which I will have to create in Windows)

I use a bluetooth keyboard and mouse (K380 and M535) and I use a Bluetooth dongle to connect them, I would like the computer to start up and give me 2 options (macOS and Windows), I don't mind reinstalling Windows as I am planning on resetting the computer anyways. Also one of the biggest problems is that I don't have access to a Mac to create a Unibeast drive, I could create a VM and do it that way but they are known to create corrupt boot drives.

Thank you all so much for your help!

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Just a heads up, it's easier (IMO) to get it working in a VM, but I'd look to another forum for help with Hackintosh stuff. I want to help though. Have a look:

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

Locked.

As mentioned above, we don't allow help regarding hackintosh as mentioned in the Community Standards.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !