only 2 websites work? wireless problem.

Go to solution Solved by Guest Kefuren,

Ive got free avast that has no firewall and looks like either does kesperskye. The only one on is the microsoft one and I tried turning that one off It did nothing.

Have you tried disabling both the firewall(s) and the antiviruses at the same time? Seems unlikely to me to be caused by that, but it's worth a shot.

Have you tried disabling both the firewall(s) and the antiviruses at the same time? Seems unlikely to me to be caused by that, but it's worth a shot.

iv'e turned windows firewall back on and it still works.

don't know which one was stopping it.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

First of all you never, ever want to run more than one antivirus program at once. They tend to fight each other and inhibit their functioning properly. Either uninstall Avast or Kaspersky. Had you told me that you were running multi AV programs at once I could have fixed this in like a minute xD

More than likely the combination of both of them were causing your computer to only connect via https.

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

well fuck life too ay hhaa lol srry for wasting ur time guiz @Sheldon @Kefuren

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

First of all you never, ever want to run more than one antivirus program at once. They tend to fight each other and inhibit their functioning properly. Either uninstall Avast or Kaspersky. Had you told me that you were running multi AV programs at once I could have fixed this in like a minute xD

More than likely the combination of both of them were causing your computer to only connect via https.

bit late man. but thx anyways.

bit late man. but thx anyways.

Yeah I had to sleep. I'm on the west coast of USA.

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

well fuck life too ay hhaa lol srry for wasting ur time guiz @Sheldon @Kefuren

Nah, it's fine, glad to hear it's working now. :)

Nah, it's fine, glad to hear it's working now. :)

Thanks.