only 2 websites work? wireless problem.

Go to solution Solved by Guest Kefuren,

Ive got free avast that has no firewall and looks like either does kesperskye. The only one on is the microsoft one and I tried turning that one off It did nothing.

Have you tried disabling both the firewall(s) and the antiviruses at the same time? Seems unlikely to me to be caused by that, but it's worth a shot.

Yes I still need the s in http and is referring to internet explorer or?

Yes internet explorer. Restart and then try http.

I dont think that is the case. Have you tested going on a website with http on IE?

Nope. Internet Explorer still needs the s after http or else it doesnt work either.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Yes internet explorer. Restart and then try http.

As in restart pc?

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Do you want to try booting into safe mode? 

Sure why not? Im willing to do almost anything at this point im looking for last resorts now...

Sure why not? Im willing to do almost anything at this point im looking for last resorts now...

Okay so shut down your PC, Then turn it on like you would normally then press F8 from the start when you turn your PC on( like your going into the BIOS but going into the windows "BIOS") Then select safe mode with networking and it will be different. try going to a a http wesbite 

Okay so shut down your PC, Then turn it on like you would normally then press F8 from the start when you turn your PC on( like your going into the BIOS but going into the windows "BIOS") Then select safe mode with networking and it will be different. try going to a a http wesbite 

Sorry its 3am here and my rooms next to my parents room so everytime I restart it ramps up and my parents will kill me if im on it this late so could we continue this In like 5 hrs ? P.s what time is it where you live?

Sorry its 3am here and my rooms next to my parents room so everytime I restart it ramps up and my parents will kill me if im on it this late so could we continue this In like 5 hrs ? P.s what time is it where you live?

Yeah, for me that's fine, that'll be like a few hours still before I go to sleep.

:P Fine with me. It is 6pm Here in South Africa. So i  will be here for awhile!

Yeah, for me that's fine, that'll be like a few hours still before I go to sleep.

Cool. Thanks man.

:P Fine with me. It is 6pm Here in South Africa. So i  will be here for awhile!

Sweet az. Ill talk to you guys in a couple of hrs then.

Router firewall/parental controls?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Router firewall/parental controls?

It doesnt happen on any other pc/device and my brother has router in his room so I practically know everything bout it. Also its the included telstra one so it doesnt really have a software or parenting control on it its pretty much plug and play besides there website.

That wouldn't make a difference. Htttps doesnt fall under that.

Are multiple firewalls running, e.g. Windows firewall along with Avast?

I have avast, malwarbytes and kesperskye installed  as well. Althought kesperskye keeps saying database obsolete but I cant update it since my internets not working.

I have that running now on my PC and it is fine? 

I have avast, malwarbytes and kesperskye installed  as well. Althought kesperskye keeps saying database obsolete but I cant update it since my internets not working.

I think they should all be removed and then re install Avast!

I can help, but you need to download teamviewer and pm me your ID and password. It's easier to troubleshoot that way.

I can help, but you need to download teamviewer and pm me your ID and password. It's easier to troubleshoot that way.

What do you think is the problem?

What do you think is the problem?

Not really sure at the moment, but i think its better if we are on the PC to see what really is the problem. Cause like you guys, for me it rather seems strange or maybe something is missing from his description.

You might consider turning off Kesperskye or Avast. If the anti-virus you keep on includes firewall protection turn off either the MS firewall or the av firewall. If you still have trouble, check the rules on the firewall that is active. It sounds like port 80 is being blocked.

You might consider turning off Kesperskye or Avast. If the anti-virus you keep on includes firewall protection turn off either the MS firewall or the av firewall. If you still have trouble, check the rules on the firewall that is active. It sounds like port 80 is being blocked.

Ive got free avast that has no firewall and looks like either does kesperskye. The only one on is the microsoft one and I tried turning that one off It did nothing.

Have you tried disabling both the firewall(s) and the antiviruses at the same time? Seems unlikely to me to be caused by that, but it's worth a shot.

its working now -.-