OnePlus 5T Review – Now in WHITE

Depending on your expectations, you might need to settle - But is that really such a bad thing for a smartphone these days?

Buy a OnePlus 5T:  http://geni.us/55UpQqA

Emily @ LINUS MEDIA GROUP                                  

congratulations on breaking absolutely zero stereotypes - @cs_deathmatch

Remember when Apple spent nearly a year trying to get white to work with an iPhone 4's camera? 

Pepperidge Farm remembers. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

46 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

spambots are back again in the video comments

blame youtube to fix their god-awful cancer filled comment section and to implement better procedures to stop it, LTT can't do anything

1 hour ago, SC2Mitch said:

blame youtube to fix their god-awful cancer filled comment section and to implement better procedures to stop it, LTT can't do anything

LTT can BAN those accounts from posting on there videos.

4 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

LTT can BAN those accounts from posting on there videos.

One does not simply ban bot accounts, hence the bot, they'll just keep coming so it's a pointless endeavour. 

2 minutes ago, SC2Mitch said:

One does not simply ban bot accounts, hence the bot, they'll just keep coming so it's a pointless endeavour. 

yeah I know you would need to ban each one separately but you CAN BAN THEM and there appears to only be 2 or so on each video, it's not that much work to ban 2 accounts on youtube, it takes 30 seconds per account.

Just now, Daniel644 said:

CAN BAN THEM

4 minutes ago, SC2Mitch said:

ne does not simply ban bot accounts

Just now, Daniel644 said:

it takes 30 seconds per account

4 minutes ago, SC2Mitch said:

nce the bot, they'll just keep coming so it's a pointless endeavour.

I'm done with you tbf

1 minute ago, SC2Mitch said:

I'm done with you tbf

whatever, doesn't change the facts, SPAM BOT or not it's still a Youtube account that CAN BE EASILY BANNED BY LTT, YES Youtube needs to do something to kill off these things, but that doesn't mean the channel creator can't spend a few seconds to deal with the IMMEDIATE issue, if you ACTUALLY LOOK instead of TROLL comments on here you would see it's only 1 or 2 youtube accounts per video, the guy do them hits it hard and fast after the video launches then leaves, by an hour after the video goes public a simple banning will kill his comments. just like how I Block you here and I won't see your comments trolling me anymore.

The day OnePlus goes $600+ will be the day I start treating them like an actual flagship. 

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

13 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

whatever, doesn't change the facts, SPAM BOT or not it's still a Youtube account that CAN BE EASILY BANNED BY LTT, YES Youtube needs to do something to kill off these things, but that doesn't mean the channel creator can't spend a few seconds to deal with the IMMEDIATE issue, if you ACTUALLY LOOK instead of TROLL comments on here you would see it's only 1 or 2 youtube accounts per video, the guy do them hits it hard and fast after the video launches then leaves, by an hour after the video goes public a simple banning will kill his comments. just like how I Block you here and I won't see your comments trolling me anymore.

Well, banning a spam bot doesn't do anything when they'll just create a new account and begin spamming again 30 seconds later anyway. That said, ignoring them because they're just going to circumvent the ban anyway isn't a good solution either. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

2 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

Well, banning a spam bot doesn't do anything when they'll just create a new account and begin spamming again 30 seconds later anyway. That said, ignoring them because they're just going to circumvent the ban anyway isn't a good solution either. 

and like i've said TWICE already, whoever is controlling the spamming is only creating like 2 accounts per day, block those 2 and you're good for the day.

8 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

and like i've said TWICE already, whoever is controlling the spamming is only creating like 2 accounts per day, block those 2 and you're good for the day.

Until you ban one and they then make a third.....

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

Until you ban one and they then make a third.....

quicker to ban then for them to make another account, ultimately they will give up if they get enough resistance, I don't see these kinds of fake accounts on other large tech channels and the other few fake accounts on other large channels are few and far between

So close to buying a OnePlus 5T because it has the features I want and need in a phone, and would be a nice upgrade from my Note 3: headphone jack, decent camera, and XDA-developer support due to its' fully unlocked bootloader, which might mean Android 9.0 before many other phones. Woot woot.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

1 hour ago, VegetableStu said:

> multiple install instances

WOA THIS IS MY FIRST TIME HEARING O_O THAT'S AWESOME

(I fail at being asian ,_,)

This was a thing for ages now, on basically any rooted Android phone so I don't understand why is this such a huge thing.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

looks like the perfect phone. All the features you need without a bunch of useless gimmicks that double the price.

12 hours ago, D13H4RD2L1V3 said:

The day OnePlus goes $600+ will be the day I start treating them like an actual flagship. 

Doesn't make much sense.

12 hours ago, NinJake said:

Doesn't make much sense.

What I mean is that OnePlus has been creeping closer and closer to that $600 price tag.

Once they start breaching that point, I will start treating them like an actual flagship.

Which means any compromise is less forgivable. At that point, I expect nothing but the best they can put.

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1