Primochill Vue

hi guys

thinking of getting the Primochill Vue liquid, before i spend the money of getting it just wanted to see if anyone on here has used it and they they thing.

i have seen videos on youtube about it but after the thoughts and opinions of real people who have used it.

any help would be great thanks.

2 hours ago, joshfrog said:

hi guys

thinking of getting the Primochill Vue liquid, before i spend the money of getting it just wanted to see if anyone on here has used it and they they thing.

i have seen videos on youtube about it but after the thoughts and opinions of real people who have used it.

any help would be great thanks.

These are some of the known problems with the VUE. I have not tried it myself.

- 24/7 systems are bad

- If you've used Mayhems Pastel before you're likely to have issues

- Even brand new systems require sysprep 

- if you've any other coolant (including just water) then you need to use system reboot

- in either case you need to drain and dry the system very well before putting in the VUE

- If your pump is too fast, it'll wreck the VUE

- if your loop is too cold it will also wreck the VUE.

-Lifetime of 4-6 months, and settling out of the particles is now an official feature.

- Most likely either corrosive or abrasive. Jayztwocents called it "cleaning" but taking layers off the blocks is a worrying sign for me.

Given the above j would say it's not a desirable daily driver and certainly not for anyone who is not prepared to risk clogging their entire loop.

While it' been hyped as an easy solution that even beginners can use, I think it is the exact opposite. Use at your own risk.