Logan Paul Posts Footage of Apparent Suicide Victim on YouTube

Skanky Sylveon
57 minutes ago, Sauron said:

Most of them don't have 16M subs. People like LP have enough influence to cause upsets on the internet as a whole, especially since they have been publicly endorsed by youtube for some time. I'd say it's tech news on the same level as the swatting incident and, say, facebook policy updates.

Then we just have to agree to disagree, I found the swatting news to be not tech related as well.

Here is what I would assume is Youtube's response for now:

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

6 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

Here is what I would assume is Youtube's response for now:

what a fucking joke of a response

Logan Paul is way better and nicer than Jake Paul by a long shot. Logan Paul has become extremely successful through his own adversity. This was not a bad thing to do at all. He blurred the face to be respectful. He went there to do a 24 hour overnight challenge in the forest simply because, why not? That was his intention. Not to try and find a dead body, but to see if it was haunted and for content reasons. It’s an extremely popular forest so of course any vlogger there would film their experience. They were extremely far away from the body and one of them happened to catch a glimpse of it. If it wasn’t for them, that body might of never been found. Further, they left the place out of respect and didn’t interfere.

He acts like an idiot, but that’s just him. He calls himself a blonde chache to tell people that he understands what kind of person he is but that he accepts it. I’d recommend watching his videos more to understand where he comes from.

*Insert Name* R̶y̶z̶e̶n̶ Intel Build!  https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/748542-insert-name-r̶y̶z̶e̶n̶-intel-build/

Case: NZXT S340 Elite Matte White Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS Z270X Gaming 5 CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K GPU: ASUS STRIX OC GTX 1080 RAM: Corsair Ballistix Sport LT 2400mhz Cooler: Enermax ETS-T40F-BK PSU: Corsair CX750M SSD: PNY CS1311 120GB HDD: Seagate Momentum 2.5" 7200RPM 500GB

24 minutes ago, Brehohn said:

Logan Paul is way better and nicer than Jake Paul by a long shot. Logan Paul has become extremely successful through his own adversity. This was not a bad thing to do at all. He blurred the face to be respectful. He went there to do a 24 hour overnight challenge in the forest simply because, why not? That was his intention. Not to try and find a dead body, but to see if it was haunted and for content reasons. It’s an extremely popular forest so of course any vlogger there would film their experience. They were extremely far away from the body and one of them happened to catch a glimpse of it. If it wasn’t for them, that body might of never been found. Further, they left the place out of respect and didn’t interfere.

He acts like an idiot, but that’s just him. He calls himself a blonde chache to tell people that he understands what kind of person he is but that he accepts it. I’d recommend watching his videos more to understand where he comes from.

I'm sure laughing near a dead body with a dumb hat and using it for clickbait isn't respectable......

Pascal laptops guide

13 minutes ago, Brehohn said:

This was not a bad thing to do at all.

Yes, it was.

13 minutes ago, Brehohn said:

He blurred the face to be respectful.

Are you for real?

It is NOT respectful to walk up to a corpse, pose for photos, laugh and joke about it, or any of the other stuff he did.

14 minutes ago, Brehohn said:

It’s an extremely popular forest so of course any vlogger there would film their experience.

This is not some fucking live broadcast. Yes, vloggers would record themselves going there. Only someone fucked in the head would actually film themselves pose and joke next to a corpse, then edit the video and make the conscious decision to upload for the world to see.

15 minutes ago, Brehohn said:

If it wasn’t for them, that body might of never been found.

Are you for real? Yeah, what a fucking hero he is. Everyone should praise Logan!

16 minutes ago, Brehohn said:

Further, they left the place out of respect and didn’t interfere.

What the fuck do you expect them to do? Carry the corpse with them? If you think this is showing respect then I seriously fear for your future.

5 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

Yes, it was.

Are you for real?

It is NOT respectful to walk up to a corpse, pose for photos, laugh and joke about it, or any of the other stuff he did.

-snip

Come on, it's 2018. Making a mockery out of someones friend, someones family, who has taken their own life is truly progressive.

In all seriousness though knowing these clowns I seriously question whether this entire thing was faked, and I'd be willing to bet that it is.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

35 minutes ago, Brehohn said:

He blurred the face to be respectful

are you ok? 

35 minutes ago, Brehohn said:

Not to try and find a dead bodies

??????

The worst part about this whole thing is that person could of committed suicide for being made fun of or bullied and after doing the worst thing he could of done, is still being laughed at and bullied but now posted online. 

he posted an apology if anyone wanted to see it.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

4 minutes ago, mynameisjuan said:

The worst part about this whole thing is that person could of committed suicide for being made fun of or bullied and after doing the worst thing he could of done, is still being laughed at and bullied but now posted online. 

It could serve as an alternative way to help prevent people from committing suicide.  While others work to make continued living into a better option, these assholes could just keep trying to make death a worse option.

...Then again, there are probably people who would like having the attention for once in their lives.

23 minutes ago, Eduard the weeb said:

this is exactly what he wants, the views out of it for his "apology" then the comment section turns into a fest of jake paulers "oh merr gerrd sempai you forgiven!!!" 

53 minutes ago, Eduard the weeb said:

Can someone give me a TL;DR for this? Not giving this ... thing views.

Pascal laptops guide

He went to "suicide" forest with a camera crew,  He went there looking for dead people (sorry if thats insensitive).  What is happening is EXACTLY what he wanted.  He knows nothing will happen cause his Pre-teen brigade will go ballistic if hes punished, which they will.   TLDR: Hes already gotten off.

2 minutes ago, Gullerback said:

He knows nothing will happen cause his Pre-teen brigade will go ballistic if hes punished,

I mean what is there to be punished for? It wasnt monetized, he will maybe get a youtube strike....ok....what else should happen? Its not illegal or against youtube's TOS to be an asshole. 

2 minutes ago, mynameisjuan said:

I mean what is there to be punished for? It wasnt monetized, he will maybe get a youtube strike....ok....what else should happen? Its not illegal or against youtube's TOS to be an asshole. 

What he did is kinda against their terms. Check Youtube's official response I posted above.

Pascal laptops guide

4 minutes ago, mynameisjuan said:

he broke the community guidelines, Specifically invasion of Anonymity and graphic/violent content.

3 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

What he did is kinda against their terms. Check Youtube's official response I posted above.

Posting a dead body...I know, thats why I said he'll get a strike. But its like people want more. 

1 minute ago, mynameisjuan said:

Posting a dead body...I know, thats why I said he'll get a strike. But its like people want more. 

IMHO Youtube guidelines need to be revised, what he did was just bad..... Maybe two strikes at the last or some form of other warning.

Pascal laptops guide

okay what he did was wrong, but laughing was okay, not great because laughing is a natural coping mechanism for alot of people, But I am not saying what he did was acceptable in anyway and putting down the camera and calling the police was mandated in that situation. 

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

3 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

IMHO Youtube guidelines need to be revised, what he did was just bad..... Maybe two strikes at the last or some form of other warning.

I am not disagreeing with that. Just pointing out that this results in 1 strike...

2 minutes ago, Eduard the weeb said:

but laughing was okay, not great because laughing is a natural coping mechanism for alot of people,

When something makes me mad or "I cant believe this happened/is happening." I naturally smile. I am not doing it to be an asshole, yet people will get pissed and say "this is not funny", followed by me getting actually mad and telling them I wasnt laughing. So yes I know that its just the way people react, but the stuff said and the bitch in the background cackling proves this wasnt just a coping mechanism. 

Film me all you want when I die, I won't care because I'll be dead.

Do some Weekend at Burnie's stuff, let a necrophiliac have some fun, give a canable a meal.

Someone wants to point and laugh? Won't care, dead.

Someone wants to use my corpse to promote their agenda? Won't care, dead.

17 minutes ago, mynameisjuan said:

When something makes me mad or "I cant believe this happened/is happening." I naturally smile. I am not doing it to be an asshole, yet people will get pissed and say "this is not funny", followed by me getting actually mad and telling them I wasnt laughing. So yes I know that its just the way people react, but the stuff said and the bitch in the background cackling proves this wasnt just a coping mechanism. 

Not just that. I can totally understand that someone laughs in such an uncomfortable situation, but he actually edited the video and chose to keep that part in. Even if he didn't make those jokes, even if he wasn't a piece of shit and showed the body. Even if he wasn't a pile of human garbage and posed with the body, he would still be a fucking moron for deciding to show the world that he is laughing at a dead body.

10 minutes ago, Snadzies said:

Film me all you want when I die, I won't care because I'll be dead.

Do some Weekend at Burnie's stuff, let a necrophiliac have some fun, give a canable a meal.

Someone wants to point and laugh? Won't care, dead.

Someone wants to use my corpse to promote their agenda? Won't care, dead.

It's not about you. It's about showing respect. Not just to the person who is dead but also to the families of all the people who has committed suicides.

It shows what a complete lack of empathy this psychopath has.