to dump or not to dump (temp files) that is the question

so I have heard it both ways dump em and dont dump em I am of a mind on my new rig to dump them periodically to keep the drive(s) free of clutter

what do yall think?

never let fear stand in the way of your terror. 

If you like anything I write feel free to quote and pass it on

however, if you disagree with me and have a strong opinion.....better be riding a fast horse

if you are running out of free space then dump them, if not then no point. I usually dump mine when i require some free space. 

Microsoft in there infinite wisdom have decided to impose a VRAM cap for games the that use DX9 o.O. May God Bless them those whoever came up with that idea. :dry:

You're looking for something that does not, has not, will not, might not or must not exist ... ... but you're always welcome to search for it. 

Temp folders are a volatile storage location. They can be cleared at any point as they're only supposed to be there while they function for an actively running program. After that the application should clean the file but they don't always do that.

TL;DR clear them.

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz