Looking for a silver group to advance out of it

d0ge

Can some silvers friend me and join my group to get out of silver and into at least gn1? 

Requirements:

-must have a mic

-please, no teamkilling

-yay

friend link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/avkluoi

PC SPECS:

Case: TT View 27 Black

Motherboard: ASRock Z370 SLI XTREME ATX

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700k 

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Mini ITX 8G

RAM: 16GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200MHz DDR4

PSU: Generic 800 Watt

CPU Cooler: Stock Intel Cooler(*oof*)

SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

NON PC STUFF:

Monitor: Alienware 25 Freesync(i know i have an nvidia card)

kb: Corsair K65 Luxe with MX Red Switches(and a white backplate mod to enhance the RGB)

Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 700 at 1600 dpi

Audio: Razer Kraken 7.1 V2

RGB: Corsair Lighting Node Pro with corsair light strips

The only wee to get out of it is to get GUT trust my its wurf the struggel if your not willing to put in the ours than maby look in to a ather game

"i reject your reality and substitute my own"

--- Workstion --- GamePc ---   

"College great Dropout Engineering"

I have like 760 hours on CS:GO.  Still can't get out of silver but I could join if you need someone.  I dream of being GN1 someday.  xD

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2 Ghz Quad-core  Motherboard: Dell 088DT1  RAM: Generic Dell 2x4 GB DDR3  GPU: EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Superclocked  Case: Corsair Carbide Series 400C - White (with Cooler Master LED Strips)  Storage:  Seagate Barracuda 1 TB  PSU: EVGA 500 W1, 80+ WHITE 500W  Monitor: Asus VS247H-P - 23.6 Inch  Cooling: 3x Corsair AF120 and 3x Corsair SP120 Case Fans  Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB  Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum (Corsair MM300 Gaming Mouse Pad)  Headset: Logitech G930 7.1 Surround Sound Headset  OS: Windows 10

19 hours ago, Xirhanna said:

I have like 760 hours on CS:GO.  Still can't get out of silver but I could join if you need someone.  I dream of being GN1 someday.  xD

Add me. I did well the few games I played. I'm unranked but I practice a bit and am usually near the top of my team. 

Shoot me a pm if you're interested. I haven't played in ages but when I did play I got up to MG2. Unranked now so I'm not sure how well the matchmaking will work but all it takes is good teamwork and I've been getting bugged by a few steam friends to get back and play again.

On 1/2/2018 at 5:42 AM, Xirhanna said:

God, I had the same issue. I was stuck in Silver elite master, I have around 400 competitive match wins and over 900 hours.

"I don't know what your problem is, but it seems like you don't like me. Besides, I can't put you in any mood - you put yourself into a 'mood' when you take the little things personally."

1 hour ago, Krazes said:

God, I had the same issue. I was stuck in Silver elite master, I have around 400 competitive match wins and over 900 hours.

Better than me.  Lol, I got like 175 wins.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2 Ghz Quad-core  Motherboard: Dell 088DT1  RAM: Generic Dell 2x4 GB DDR3  GPU: EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Superclocked  Case: Corsair Carbide Series 400C - White (with Cooler Master LED Strips)  Storage:  Seagate Barracuda 1 TB  PSU: EVGA 500 W1, 80+ WHITE 500W  Monitor: Asus VS247H-P - 23.6 Inch  Cooling: 3x Corsair AF120 and 3x Corsair SP120 Case Fans  Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB  Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum (Corsair MM300 Gaming Mouse Pad)  Headset: Logitech G930 7.1 Surround Sound Headset  OS: Windows 10

• 1 month later...

Add me steam Id is  litteshooter, I'm unranked but I'm guessing I'm silver ?

On 31/12/2017 at 2:29 PM, Swealteek said:

The only wee to get out of it is to get GUT trust my its wurf the struggel if your not willing to put in the ours than maby look in to a ather game

Being in a team is always better. Working together is how you typicially get out of Nova. Getting out of silver is just learning to aim properly and the basics of the game.

Having a reliable team who knows where is what is pretty essential and the right move for any rank.

• 1 month later...
On 31/12/2017 at 2:03 AM, d0ge said:

Can some silvers friend me and join my group to get out of silver and into at least gn1? 

Requirements:

-must have a mic

-please, no teamkilling

-yay

friend link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/avkluoi

Your profile isn't showing up, could you add the name?