Budget cs go pc

YoungWheels
Go to solution Solved by Ilan Yakov,

The GT630 will give you shit performance even for this kind of games, from experience... Try getting something a little stronger.

8GB of RAM is the standard today so don't build the PC with 4 unless you really have to.

The SATA II HDD should be okay, though really slow compared to today's standards.

One last thing, with this Pentium, FPS in LOL while 'teamfighting' (and probably in other games) will go below 60 FPS even with a good GPU.

Hello  guys i want to build this pc for cs go,league of legends,astroneer and maybe other games if i can run them
cpu:pentium g4600
ram:8 gbs ddr4 2400mhz
mobo:h110
gpu:gt 630 2 gbs 128 bits (ik it sucks)
Can i use my old sata 2 hdd to save some money?
Is it good for cs go?I just want more than 60 fps all the time.Is the igpu better than the gt 630 xd?
Can i go for 4 gbs of ram?I ll have discord or skype in the backround and the game i play  nothing else?Is it gonna make a difference for cs go fps wise  ? I  mean it s an old game but idk.I ll upgrade to 8 as soon as i can.So if i go for 4 gb the other memory that i will buy  has to be ddr4 2400 mhz same "cl".Just these specs have to be the same?
Sorry for my bad english.Ty

The GT630 will give you shit performance even for this kind of games, from experience... Try getting something a little stronger.

8GB of RAM is the standard today so don't build the PC with 4 unless you really have to.

The SATA II HDD should be okay, though really slow compared to today's standards.

One last thing, with this Pentium, FPS in LOL while 'teamfighting' (and probably in other games) will go below 60 FPS even with a good GPU.

Ty.I ll go for 8gb of ram and a gtx 1050.I think it s perfect for esports titles.

I will run that popular cs go benchmark with the igpu and the gt 630 and i ll try league aswell xD