How to make sound come out from both the rear and front headphone jacks on the pc?

Dater
4 minutes ago, Dater said:

I just need to know how pls answer

Not all PCs and ports are the same.  You need to provide as much information as possible.

• Assuming 1 port is on the front of the case, what kind of case?  What kind of motherboard or Sound card?
  • What is your purpose.  Do you want to actually have two headphones plugged in?  Or something different like speakers and headphones?

It would depend on whether or not your motherboard has two audio cards or one audio card. If it only has one audio card, then the usage is either back or front but if it has two then you can use both at the same time. Seeing as you are asking, i'm going to assume your motherboard doesn't have two audio cards. You'll either have to use the audio from your graphics card via monitor (if your graphics card uses dvi/hdmi/DP and your monitor has a headphone jack) or buy a separate internal or external Audio Dac

Just now, Vantage9 said:

Not all PCs and ports are the same.  You need to provide as much information as possible.

• Assuming 1 port is on the front of the case, what kind of case?  What kind of motherboard or Sound card?
  • What is your purpose.  Do you want to actually have two headphones plugged in?  Or something different like speakers and headphones?

It's the Gigabyte H110M-H, it's the NZXT guardian 921... The problem I have is with my Logitech z506, if  I connect them through stereo, sound will crap out on the rear speakers, so I need to connect them in the 5.1 mode... There's 3 jacks on the back of the speaker system, the black (Rear speakers and sub), the orange (Central and sub), and the green (Front speakers and sub). I used a jack splitter like the one on the photo I attached to join both the black and orange, which I connected to the front jack of my pc. Then I only have the green one left, which I connected to the rear jack of the pc. The pc recognizes both the rear and front jack as the same output (Speakers-Realtek High definition audio), but for some reason it gives preference to the front jack, its can send audio signal to both, which would fix my problem.

Excuse my english fam, if theres anything wrong written

4 minutes ago, Rampakslue said:

It would depend on whether or not your motherboard has two audio cards or one audio card. If it only has one audio card, then the usage is either back or front but if it has two then you can use both at the same time. Seeing as you are asking, i'm going to assume your motherboard doesn't have two audio cards. You'll either have to use the audio from your graphics card via monitor (if your graphics card uses dvi/hdmi/DP and your monitor has a headphone jack) or buy a separate internal or external Audio Dac

So, can I make sound come from my monitor jack and the pc jack at the same time?

6 minutes ago, Rampakslue said:

It would depend on whether or not your motherboard has two audio cards or one audio card. If it only has one audio card, then the usage is either back or front but if it has two then you can use both at the same time.

Actually, some mobos do let you use both simultaneously, like e.g. the MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon, though I think it's the ALC1220-chip that enables it, not the mobo in and of itself. Alas, if you enable the option, the front and back audio-outputs appear as two, separate sound-outputs -- they won't play the same audio simultaneously. You can, however, have e.g. a game using the read audio-outputs and other apps using the front ones. The OP didn't specify if he wants them to output the same audio or to appear as separate ones, so I don't know if this is what he wants or not.

EDIT: Nevermind, the OP just clarified his needs and this is not what he needs.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Oh, are you trying to make the same sound/source come out of two different cards (audio jacks) at the same time? Because if you are, it would be easier to just buy an audio splitter. 

1 minute ago, Rampakslue said:

Oh, are you trying to make the same sound/source come out of two different cards (audio jacks) at the same time? Because if you are, it would be easier to just buy an audio splitter. 

I don't really have any money, you said it would be easier, but can it be done without one?

3 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Actually, some mobos do let you use both simultaneously, like e.g. the MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon, though I think it's the ALC1220-chip that enables it, not the mobo in and of itself. Alas, if you enable the option, the front and back audio-outputs appear as two, separate sound-outputs -- they won't play the same audio simultaneously. You can, however, have e.g. a game using the read audio-outputs and other apps using the front ones. The OP didn't specify if he wants them to output the same audio or to appear as separate ones, so I don't know if this is what he wants or not.

Yeah I did, I want both jacks to work, so I asked this: 

23 minutes ago, Dater said:

So, can I make sound come from my monitor jack and the pc jack at the same time?

Can it be done?

Sorry, for some reason I didn't get the notifications for this. 
First, Happy New Years!!

On 12/28/2017 at 6:54 PM, silasjdemone said:

Yeah if all else fails, audio splitters are cheap

And silasjdemone is right, 
Here's the amazon link for if you live in the US:
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=audio+splitter 
Here's the link if you live in Canada:
https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2/135-7535082-1958661?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=audio+splitter

Wait... are you looking for physical ports for different channels?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2018 at 3:44 AM, Rampakslue said:

Sorry, for some reason I didn't get the notifications for this. 
First, Happy New Years!!

And silasjdemone is right, 
Here's the amazon link for if you live in the US:
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=audio+splitter 
Here's the link if you live in Canada:
https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2/135-7535082-1958661?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=audio+splitter

Wait... are you looking for physical ports for different channels?

I now want sound to come out of my pc jack and my monitor jack at the same time