differnet way to mark a thread solved

Eduard the weeb

Okay so on some threads you get multiple good answers and I want to mark solved would it be possible to mark it solved without actually having to select one post.

I know this would be rarely used but it would be nice for some posts

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

Choose only the best answer from the two thats how i always did.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Just now, Hiya! said:

Choose only the best answer from the two thats how i always did.

I feel like I my brain would implode on it self from the pressure

Image result for Implosion gif

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

you could post a reply where you thank each person whose answer helped... then pick a post and call it solved

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

4 minutes ago, Cyracus said:

you could post a reply where you thank each person whose answer helped... then pick a post and call it solved

My laziness couldn't handle that lol

but yeah I could 

I've seen ppl quote both posts and then mark their own post as the solution.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

I've seen ppl quote both posts and then mark their own post as the solution.

thats way too much of a smart person way to do it lol

52 minutes ago, Eduard the weeb said:

Okay so on some threads you get multiple good answers and I want to mark solved would it be possible to mark it solved without actually having to select one post.

I know this would be rarely used but it would be nice for some posts

Choose the first 1 that solved it that's it.

Giving all who helped informative or like is good too. Since Best answers don't atm count to anything, doesn't matter who you mark as most helpful. It will only help those who get your thread from search results.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Giving all who helped informative or like is good too. Since Best answers don't atm count to anything, doesn't matter who you mark as most helpful. It will only help those who get your thread from search results.

oh really I though it brought up someones Rep or something so it was important and those with high reps most likely we're really helpful.

40 minutes ago, Eduard the weeb said:

oh really I though it brought up someones Rep or something so it was important and those with high reps most likely we're really helpful.

Nope, rep is just combination of likes, agrees, informatives and funnies.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv