$h!tty $900 Party Trick – Jibo Review

Buy our Jibo (Signed by us!) on ebay: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/202141150632

Buy Amazon Alexa devices instead, because... well they're just better - on Amazon: http://geni.us/bfjOu

Jibo... it was foretold to be so great, but in reality... Well, it's a Jibo. Let's get into exactly what that means.

It honestly looks pretty cute :x

A way better design would be something that you can put your smartphone in (to get that OLED screen) and an app that has the eyeball and controls the body movement wirelessly.

The app could then just rely on google assistant or alexa or whatever for all the interaction.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Wth is that? i am on Data so cant buffer that thing.

Looks intriguing though

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Is LTT planning to release two videos per day from now on? 

Actually, now I think about it, this video is published around the same time as LTT previous upload time

5 minutes ago, bindydad123 said:

Is LTT planning to release two videos per day from now on? 

Actually, now I think about it, this video is published around the same time as the previous upload time. 

We're just at the end of the year right now and have a LOT of content that we still want to release :P

So no we're not moving to 2 a day, but we're also not shying away from doing more than one video a day :) 

21 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Wth is that? i am on Data so cant buffer that thing.

Looks intriguing though

$900 twerk bot with face recognition. 10/10 would kickstarter again.

2 minutes ago, Sakkura said:

$900 twerk bot with face recognition. 10/10 would kickstarter again.

So its just another dumb project from kickstarter :P  good grief

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

THAT SCREEN though... completely ruins the aesthetic imo. For 900$ was it that hard to include an oled panel...? (*cough* apple *cough*)

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I saw that Linus is selling the Jibo on eBay with autographs (Luke is missing oddly but he is in the picture.....) 

Can someone tell me, is Linus pocketing the money from the eBay sale? Are they donating it to a local charity?

5950X | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 3600 | ASUS Dark Hero | EVGA FTW3 Ultra 3090 Hybrid | ASUS PG27UQ & PG279Q | Dual Samsung 970 Evo+ 2TB | Corsair AX1600i | Corsair H150i Pro Capillex | Corsair 1000D

Another thing to toss in the *dumb shit you pay nearly a grand for* pile.

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

15 minutes ago, Thermosman said:

wow greedy linus, up to 11,800 Canadian dollars already

17'000*

Me: hmmm let me just hop on over to ebay to see what the current bid is, I wouldn't mind having something they all signed....

"click click click"

Me: (spits coffee)

wow, i am actually stunned at it current bit. if this thing does go for that....LTT may have accidentally found a way to make money back back from shit like this.

main/gaming system: intel core i7 5930K, 16GB Gskill ddr4, asus X99 deluxe, 2 titan X's in SLI, corsair AX860 PSU, noctua NH-d15, samsung 512 PRO SSD, 2+3 seagate HDD's, blu-ray ODD, corsair graphite 780t.   game capture system: AMD FX 8350 BE, 16GB ram (left over parts from torn down system), asus ROG crosshair V formula-z, GTX 770 SC, avermedia live gamer HG capture card, elgato HD60 s external usb3 capture device, OCZ 700w, cryorig M9a, kingston 250GB SSD(left over part from torn down system), seagate 1TB internat HDD, seagate backup plus 5TB USB 3 extrenal drive, corsair carbide 200R.    

20 minutes ago, thehardwarehacker said:

wow, i am actually stunned at it current bit. if this thing does go for that....LTT may have accidentally found a way to make money back back from shit like this.

They could run the entire freaking company by throwing some signatures on some kickstarter trash xD

I wish I could magically turn things gold and sell for 20x their value by signing them...

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

44 minutes ago, Ginger137 said:

They could run the entire freaking company by throwing some signatures on some kickstarter trash xD

I wish I could magically turn things gold and sell for 20x their value by signing them...

No you wouldn't, there's income tax on that. It's not art or anything you did something to increase its value therefore taxable income.

All seriousness tho it would be cheaper to buy one ship it "next day" (with return prepaid), offer $250 per signature which is more than what most voice actors charge locally during events...

I feel sorry for the person who pays the current $17,900 CAD, they need to hand me some money as well for this here torn up envelope that i personally handled.

Edit: I should mention i spent $600 on this here lense :D which I have yet to use...

Edited by Egg-Roll

Holy Shit Some people seem to have endless money O.o

image.png.070c3eeee08e4eaf3685df3b8d2e03ac.png

... inb4 the top bidder was drunk bidding :P 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

15 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Holy Shit Some people seem to have endless money O.o

image.png.070c3eeee08e4eaf3685df3b8d2e03ac.png

... inb4 the top bidder was drunk bidding :P 

personally i   think that both g***i and o***i are just trolls, and o***i will probably not pay up

CPU: Ryzen 1700@3.9ghz; GPU: EVGA 560 Ti 1gb; RAM: 16gb 2x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000; PCPP: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/b3xzzM

Just now, Thermosman said:

personally i   think that both g***i and o***i are just trolls, and o***1 will probably not pay up

I think a follow up video is required if sold :P