RAM Runs At Almost Max...With Nothing In Background

ChillKyle

Hi guys so I have this problem. I have Windows 8.1 Pro and somehow my ram goes to 96% at random times. The only way I can think of is to reset my computer. But I hate doing that. I'm always keen about exiting out of processes and services. Is there something I can do to stop this from happening?

post-45695-0-92914700-1386849700_thumb.j

go over  to the performance tab and screenshot the ram usage 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

yeah get 10cc's avg or malwarebytes pronto

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

What if I have an antivirus program and this problem recurs?

Scan with an independant scanner like AVG Rescue Disc. This will be able to fix more stuff because the OS isn't using any files (the scanner is an OS on a thumb drive, basically).

Scan with an independant scanner like AVG Rescue Disc. This will be able to fix more stuff because the OS isn't using any files (the scanner is an OS on a thumb drive, basically).

Checked it out and had no viruses.

this seems to be a common issue with windows 8.1, maybe wait for microsoft to fix it?

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

Reinstall?

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

I might have to roll back to windows 7 if this keeps recurring

Move to ubuntu !!!!

Meh, Ubuntu ain't what it used to be.

at least you have your ram available :D

i just hope steam os gives it the kick in the pants it needs

i Dream for that day :')

download viperrescue and run full scan

then tdsskiller and run full scan

finally download malwarebytes for a quick scan

and install Microsoft security essentials to stop this in future

your welcome