What do you think about the switch version of Skyrim

CryptoMatt

So I’ve been playing the switch version of Skyrim for a few days now and it does feel like it’s own version, not I just that the DLC is built into Or put in with a patch idk. But I’ve had stuff happen that never happend on the PS3 or pc version in my expertise so I assume it’s only on the switch, and that would be how you get notes from “a friend” that give you locations of shouts but other stuff too. 

If that is on other versions I just haven’t seen it, the game looks really good and I don’t feel the need to mod it. I like that it’s a version I can play 100% Bonilla because I always end up using the console it mods to cheat and it loses a lot of game play when you don’t grind as much.  Gotta love the in game glitches tho.

when playing on the switch it looks really good and I love how the reticule is small and not so bulky as it is in the pc version. 

It looks like your playing a mini version of Skyrim lol.

what do you guys think of it? And please don’t base it off the gaming being released like five times. I was happy to see Skyrim On a mobile platform. I got it for free so no complaints. 

Great game, great story, and combat feels pretty good (though there's room for improvements), but Skyrim needs more soapstones.

#PraiseTheSun

Spoiler

Also, legendary difficulty is like playing Battlefield or CoD on easy.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

36 minutes ago, ARikozuM said:

#PraiseTheSun

hqdefault.jpg

OP Great game from what i heard but it runs at 30fps 720p.

And has downgraded graphics like draw distance,foliage quantity,etc

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

5 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

hqdefault.jpg

OP Great game from what i heard but it runs at 30fps 720p.

And has downgraded graphics like draw distance,foliage quantity,etc

I thought the game looked really good for a base Skyrim game 

14 minutes ago, CryptoMatt said:

I thought the game looked really good for a base Skyrim game 

Smaller screen and 720p meaning tighter ppi so the image will looks good. It will be noticeable if you dock it and use TV and compare it to the vanilla Skyrim .

But bethesa did their best not too downgrade too much of the graphics

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

48 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Smaller screen and 720p meaning tighter ppi so the image will looks good. It will be noticeable if you dock it and use TV and compare it to the vanilla Skyrim .

But bethesa did their best not too downgrade too much of the graphics

I think it still looks good docked, I mostly play it docked 

1 hour ago, JoostinOnline said:

If you can't install the Unofficial Patches, I'm not interested.

sad

7 minutes ago, CryptoMatt said:

sad

Why?  I've already beaten the crap out of it several times.  I've got no interest in dealing with game breaking glitches.

If it had been released for the Wii U, or the Switch had been available several years ago, I'd probably be interested.  However, this is like Nintendo's regular releases of Ocarina of Time (excluding the 3D version).  They've now got seven releases, none of them particularly special: PS3, Xbox 360, PC, PS4, Xbox One, PC again, and now the Switch.  Sure the graphics are a little nicer on the second wave of releases, but there isn't new content, and you could do that with mods anyway.  Replaying a lesser version of a 6 year old game isn't exactly enticing to me.

On another note, the Switch is really uncomfortable for me to hold.  That's just unlucky for me though. No controller works for everyone.  When I was younger, the GC controller felt like heaven.  Now my hands are bigger, and it feels cramped.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

1 hour ago, JoostinOnline said:

Why?  I've already beaten the crap out of it several times.  I've got no interest in dealing with game breaking glitches.

If it had been released for the Wii U, or the Switch had been available several years ago, I'd probably be interested.  However, this is like Nintendo's regular releases of Ocarina of Time (excluding the 3D version).  They've now got seven releases, none of them particularly special: PS3, Xbox 360, PC, PS4, Xbox One, PC again, and now the Switch.  Sure the graphics are a little nicer on the second wave of releases, but there isn't new content, and you could do that with mods anyway.  Replaying a lesser version of a 6 year old game isn't exactly enticing to me.

On another note, the Switch is really uncomfortable for me to hold.  That's just unlucky for me though. No controller works for everyone.  When I was younger, the GC controller felt like heaven.  Now my hands are bigger, and it feels cramped.

well dont get it if you dont intend to play it again, and yeah there are game breaking glitches but if you know what triggers them or you just save a lot and make different save slots you can fix most glitches that come up in a playthrough, if you played it enough you should know them. i am not sure if any bugs have been fixed but there is new stuff added so maybe they did fix it up?? i have no idea though.

it does have a pro controller, i dont like it when the joycons are on the switch but i like to play it with the joycons on the comfort grip. i haven't used the pro controller but its the xbox set up and thats just uncomfortable for me being raised on sony. but i find the joncon comfort grip surprisingly comfortable and i personally think its my favorite controller setup, 

Those letters from a friend were in other versions too, you get them when you shout in public usually.

Also, I haven't played it, but have seen some reviews and it looks alright. Both in terms of looks and gameplay. The motion controls seems neat, but I would personally be done with it soon.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/