First post has all the links...

Team links:

Official Folding@Home Site:

http://fah-web.stanf...&teamnum=223518

Kakao Stats

http://kakaostats.com/t.php?t=223518

ExtremeOverclocking Stats

http://folding.extre...php?s=&t=223518

The DC-Vault link (combines scores from various teams to a global one)

http://www.dc-vault....am.php?team=547

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

First post has all the links...

Team links:

Official Folding@Home Site:

http://fah-web.stanf...&teamnum=223518

Kakao Stats

http://kakaostats.com/t.php?t=223518

ExtremeOverclocking Stats

http://folding.extre...php?s=&t=223518

The DC-Vault link (combines scores from various teams to a global one)

http://www.dc-vault....am.php?team=547

thanks, I want that badge

thanks, I want that badge

That's what the FAQ is for  :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

No clue, but you are right - lot more points. I can only assume something went a little wacko with the stats servers...

Just realized that no one got points on the 6th,7th, and 8th. Goofy 4 days I guess.

i joined 

Welcome to the Fold :)

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

No clue, but you are right - lot more points. I can only assume something went a little wacko with the stats servers...

Just realized that no one got points on the 6th,7th, and 8th. Goofy 4 days I guess.

Eoc stats went down for maintenance for those few days to clean up the the huge history table.

Where does the time go?03.10.14, 11:09am CST

Already March of 2014, where does the time go? Yes, I do get sidetracked from time to time... lol.

I took the folding stats down for a few days in order to clean up and shift some data around. First problem the User History table was growing insanely large and causing issues. We are talking close to TWO BILLION rows of data and around 60GB of storage (just for one table). Second problem was I needed to alter the WUs & Points fields to accommodate larger numbers mostly for the anonymous user.

The stats numbers should settle back down in a week's time, but for now they should be churning along without any more issues.

Since I've already started fixing some things I'm working on the code right now to fix some other minor issues, pretty much all behind-the-scenes type stuff. I will adjust the rank colors in a week or so, I'm waiting for the production numbers to settle back down then I can better gauge what to make each level.

I have a failed drive in the server right now and am waiting on a replacement to arrive before heading down to the data center to swap it out. I've moved all content off that raid partition to be safe. It shouldn't affect the stats at all, and there shouldn't be any downtime replacing the drive.

Other than that, everything is status-quo I suppose. I'll post some more updates in the coming days / weeks as I update and fix stuff.

Here are some query times, now you can see why having a very large table is a bad idea... lol.

Query OK, 739383379 rows affected (6 hours 39 min 20.11 sec)

Query OK, 739383379 rows affected (21 hours 9 min 39.23 sec)

Query OK, 519104842 rows affected (7 hours 4 min 24.29 sec)

Query OK, 519104842 rows affected (14 hours 54 min 37.28 sec)

Query OK, 602639803 rows affected (5 hours 36 min 4.34 sec)

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/

That why there were no point updates for those days and the huge spike on the 9th is combining points from day 6 though 9.

Welcome to the team! What do you fold on?

EVGA GT 610 

im getting 350K now with my 7970's :)

rqv2.png

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

rqv2.png

You have godly cards  :o

CPU \\ i7-3770K@4.6GHz Motherboard \\ MSI MPower Z77 RAM \\ 16GB 1886 Patriot Viper 3 GPU \\ EVGA GTX 670 SC+ 4GB CASE \\ Corsair 600T SE White Storage \\ Western Digital Black 2TB PSU \\ Seasonic SS-760XP2 Cooling \\ H100i + 3 Swiftech Helix 120s 

I joined, folding for a long time team 32377 would like to learn more, this team seams helpful.

(CPU) i9 9900K  (MB)ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I   (RAM) Royal Z Gold 2x8GB  40000DDR4 (GPU) Radeon VII  (CASE) Shift-X  (Storage)M.2 ADATA XPG8200 Pro/  (PSU)Corsair SF750 (COOLING)-H100I Pro   Folding ID Tim_Kelly

I joined, folding for a long time team 32377 would like to learn more, this team seams helpful.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Welcome! If you have any questions or issues, feel free to start a new post. :)

Hello all, started folding a few weeks back & stopped after my wc screw up.. after setting up new wc loop I updated the F@H client to 7.4.4 & start folding again. I noticed after this new update my CPU only running at 90% load. Is this normal or do I need to configure something to get it to run at 100% load?

Hello all, started folding a few weeks back & stopped after my wc screw up.. after setting up new wc loop I updated the F@H client to 7.4.4 & start folding again. I noticed after this new update my CPU only running at 90% load. Is this normal or do I need to configure something to get it to run at 100% load?

AMD?

My cpu runs at 70% at all times, tried everything and cant get anything to max it out

Posted Image

gonna have to double take because that seems less than my 270 but I must be adding another 0 (in my head) to my score

Silly question - but is the slider at Full or Medium? Also, what hardware and latest drivers? Some WU's have that issue, won't use the CPU 100%...

Well, this only took me 2 months of reading over the subforum title, thinking it was only about bitcoinmining, but hey, I joined at last :)

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

Well, this only took me 2 months of reading over the subforum title, thinking it was only about bitcoinmining, but hey, I joined at last :)

welcome, congratulations on becoming an ascended being!

it's eay to overlook, mining does kinda overshadow everything else, everyone wants to make money right?..

welcome to folding

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

How does one get a folding @ home badge? I remember reading somewhere that you need to have 21 wu or more (which i have 21wu now).  

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Silly question - but is the slider at Full or Medium? Also, what hardware and latest drivers? Some WU's have that issue, won't use the CPU 100%...

Yes that slider is at Full. I didn't has this problem in the last 7.3.6 version. Only this latest 7.4.4 version acting weird.

How does one get a folding @ home badge? I remember reading somewhere that you need to have 21 wu or more (which i have 21wu now).  

You need to send me a PM with your Folding ID.

Yes that slider is at Full. I didn't has this problem in the last 7.3.6 version. Only this latest 7.4.4 version acting weird.

Ok, just give it a few WU's - I know some don't utilize the full system.