Folding@Home Install Guide and Links - LinusTechTips_Team - 223518

Joined :) It put me in a weird team for no reason at the start but all sorted!

I've been folding since Nov/Dec, but just joined the LTT team. All I need to do is add the team number to my "Identity," right?

Joined :) It put me in a weird team for no reason at the start but all sorted!

Welcome! Just as long as you got the correct team number, should all work out...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I've been folding since Nov/Dec' date=' but just joined the LTT team. All I need to do is add the team number to my "Identity," right?[/quote']

Welcome to the gang. And correct - there is usually a spot for the team number. Just replace old one with ours. Or, if you haven't been part of a team, will just be blank.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Welcome to the gang mate!

I've joined, and folded for quite a while but I can't seem to be on the scoreboard. Username is DavePC, team ID is 223518.

Main PC: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/FNsFVY

Secondary PC: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/7sv7xY

Former Intel Response Squad Member, May Class.

Member of the LTT Forums since January 3rd, 2013.

I've joined' date=' and folded for quite a while but I can't seem to be on the scoreboard. Username is DavePC, team ID is 223518.[/quote']

It can take 24 hours or so plus a completed WU or two before you show up. If you don't notice yourself on the list tomorrow afternoon, let me know. Welcome to the group.

I have started to contribute' date=' feels good to help others in a way that I had not known before![/quote']

Welcome to the gang!!

Just joined and folding

My system is a Amd phenom x3 overclocked to 2.4ghz, 2.5gb ram, and a gts 250

Just joined and folding My system is a Amd phenom x3 overclocked to 2.4ghz' date=' 2.5gb ram, and a gts 250[/size']

Welcome to the team!!

Just started folding' date=' running on 1 pc and 4 server boxes. All for a good cause :D [/quote']

Welcome - glad to have you....

I just joined up with the team!!!!

Welcome!!

im trying to fold but is just sitting at 0% for about an hour

Sounds like you cannot download a work unit. On that system, can you browse the Internet? If you can, first try a reboot, see if that resets it.

ok i set the refesh rate to 3 minutes instead of stock 30 and it picked up stuff for my cpu, jsut waiting for the gpus to pick up work

i just started folding. Now i just want to make sure i am in the linus team. How can i do so? I am new to this stuff.

i just started folding. Now i just want to make sure i am in the linus team. How can i do so? I am new to this stuff.
if you goto your web control and then identity, there you can set your information.

it should look like this: http://c.pp0.nl/29ca4303.png

If you need a passkey, read first post ;)

Just need to make sure in the config, under team you have our team number - 223518

I just joined up with the team!!!!
i am running at 33652 PPD. Sweet!!