Logitech G413 or the G810

I have no idea what the difference between them is except the price and media keys. Which is better and why? Also I want some g413 users in here since most other threads its only g810 and g910 users. The prices are 80 and 100 pounds respectively. Help plz :P 

I have G810 at home and G613 at work.

Both are great, but I prefer G613 ... for some reason it feel better to type on it than G810 even if both have Romer-G switches.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

2 hours ago, Proxela said:

I have no idea what the difference between them is except the price and media keys.

You are correct on that.

They use the same Romer G switch the only difference is the feature so generall no matter which keyboard its going to feel the same.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore