FCC Live Stream

NumLock21
Just now, XenosTech said:

Now imagine how shitty the network here was then. We had a population close to 300k and it tanked hard from around 7 am to around 11pm and it was worse on weekends.

Just means they like fucking your wallets xD

Oh, I can imagine.  I had Comcast for all my life in Florida.  Was a nightmare, both Comcast and Florida.  

Net Neutrality

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

lol someone named @Liberal Pansy is in here.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

1 minute ago, XenosTech said:

Just means they like fucking your wallets xD

Oh no, of course they do. 
I'm not trying to defend CenturyLink here. We pay way too much for the service we get, but I'm just giving an example of why Title II has done nothing to fix their pricing for what they provide.

For the $65 or $70 that we pay, at least we should be getting like 50mbps down/20mbps up and actually getting those speeds and not like 51mbps down/5mbps up.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

I work in IT in a department of more than 30 and I was the only one watching that stream. The only one who even knew the decision was today... pathetic.

The good girl is back

I hAve an unfinished pc build. Pls dont bully for not having one yet or i cry.

1 minute ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Oh, I can imagine.  I had Comcast for all my life in Florida.  Was a nightmare, both Comcast and Florida.  

I'm glad our goverment wised up and allowed other companies to start up here... We had 1 telecoms company for over 100 years and they fell apart as soon as competition was allowed in

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

2 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Yay.  It's over.  Time to watch Twitter descend in to madness over nothing.

My feed blowing up lighter than Christmas tree

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

I'm not trying to defend CenturyLink here. We pay way too much for the service we get, but I'm just giving an example of why Title II has done nothing to fix their pricing for what they provide.

Oh my god, I have century link and we pay about $75 for a 12mbps connection

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

2 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Oh no, of course they do. 

For the $65 or $70 that we pay, at least we should be getting like 50mbps down/20mbps up and actually getting those speeds and not like 51mbps down/5mbps up.

Well you'll need competition to get decent prices

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

AGH

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

Just now, SC2Mitch said:

My feed blowing up lighter than Christmas tree

My feed is a bunch of people making parodies about people who think it is the end of the world.

12 minutes ago, Fruitsnacc said:

Yep

Damn

I'm in Canada so I'm fine because our Prime Minister wants to keep net neutrality but damn this sucks for the internet itself 

Just now, XenosTech said:

Well you'll need competition to get decent prices

No, obviously. My suburb only really has CenturyLink and Comcast for internet

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Well goodbye net neutrality confirmed

I hAve an unfinished pc build. Pls dont bully for not having one yet or i cry.

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

No, obviously. My suburb only really has CenturyLink and Comcast for internet

And from what I've heard Comcast is absolute horse shit.