Samsung S24F350 or AOC G2460VQ6

TechnoZamb19

AOC: TN display, 24", 1 ms, 75 Hz, Freesync

Samsung: PLS display, 24", 5 ms, 60 Hz, Freesync

They cost the same.

What the AOC is worse at: it's a TN, it has a red bar under it that I don't like that much.

What the Samsung is worse at: it has a 5 ms GtG, it's "only" 60 Hz, no speaker and headphone jack (not a big deal), it is glossy on the edges and it attracts a lot of fingerprints.

I would really enjoy a better image quality, but I don't know if TN displays are really that bad, if they're not so bad then panel type would not be a big problems.

What do you guys think? Did/do you own one?

Just now, ShadySocks said:

What do you plan to do with the monitor?

Mostly gaming, watching YouTube videos, browsing, basic stuff.

If you are a casual gamer, go for the Samsung. If you want that competitive edge, get the AOC and overclock c:

17 hours ago, ShadySocks said:

If you are a casual gamer, go for the Samsung. If you want that competitive edge, get the AOC and overclock c:

Now that confuses me even more. I don't know if I will be playing competitive in any game. Maybe in Overwatch, but maybe I'll just get bored after a while, omg I'm so confused and I can't decide!

6 hours ago, TechnoZamb19 said:

Now that confuses me even more. I don't know if I will be playing competitive in any game. Maybe in Overwatch, but maybe I'll just get bored after a while, omg I'm so confused and I can't decide!

A higher refresh rate should make you play better. The IPS has better colors. Once you go high refresh rate, you can't go back.