Request for sound confirmation

lorcav123

Bought Superlux HD 668B yesterday. By some review these are awesome headphones for price, soem say they even have audiophile quality. I heard sound that I haven`t heard before xD

On song waves in the beggining everytime I hear something like crackling. Can someone with good headphone confirm that that crackling is really there and that my headphones is OK?

On song Cheap thrills on 6-7 second I hear a little buzz. Can someone also confirm this?

That buzz on cheap thrills around 5-7 seconds is actually a little distortion from the microphone. It's not your headphones.

2 minutes ago, NinJake said:

That buzz on cheap thrills around 5-7 seconds is actually a little distortion from the microphone. It's not your headphones.

Ok. What about other song (waves)? Crackling in first 10 seconds?

Just now, lorcav123 said:

Ok. What about other song (waves)? Crackling in first 10 seconds?

I couldn't hear any. I did hear a slight half step click which was more like a faint drum/cymbal in the song. I'm only testing these using some 5 dollar earbuds off amazon right now, but it's possible it's just bass distortion from your headphones since the first 10 seconds is mainly the kick drum and bass line.

34 minutes ago, lorcav123 said:

Bought Superlux HD 668B yesterday. By some review these are awesome headphones for price, soem say they even have audiophile quality. I heard sound that I haven`t heard before xD

On song waves in the beggining everytime I hear something like crackling. Can someone with good headphone confirm that that crackling is really there and that my headphones is OK?

On song Cheap thrills on 6-7 second I hear a little buzz. Can someone also confirm this?

the first song the synthesizer leaves a sparkling sound

the second song i hear nothing

ask me about your system builds, AIO's, CPU's, PSU's, and GPU's.

27 minutes ago, NinJake said:

Does this song crackle?

No, everything is fine in your song - crystal clear.

I can`t hear this effect on my old speakers or my other headphone (backup) on my 2 song, only on this my new headphones.

So some of you hear what I said in first song, some hear in second. So it should be fine???

25 minutes ago, ricksteendam1 said:

the first song the synthesizer leaves a sparkling sound

the second song i hear nothing

On cheap thrills you will hear it when he says in the beginning "Have you heard the song" - on word song there is a little buzz.

Yeah, that's good then. Honestly your old speakers or other headphones may not be as clear sounding. The "cheap thrills" song is using an "old school" sample, as if it were recorded back many years ago and of course the quality of their equipment wasn't as good. (relatively, still great tracks made back then) but that was just some distortion on the word "song". @lorcav123

Little update. I posted this on some audio forum but nobody head crackling in first song, that was strange. Today I was with my friend testing these Superlux on that first song. Friend has some Philips 70€ headphones in which those crackling is barely noticable. Friend called his friend who has expiriance in music production, that guy has a lot of expiriance with headphones, he personally have some 300€ headphones. He immediately heard that crackling on Superlux and after some 15mn of testing Superlux on different songs he told me that is problem in that song, error in production and that headphones are fine.

I test it today also in some games, movies and music, everything seems fine. So seems that everything is fine9_9