Help with my Career project...

Yana

Hello I have a project to do on my future as that I am in my junior year of High school. I am in Sports Medicine but the career i chose was to be a computer programmer or a Aerospace engineer(keep in mind i chose something that sounds interesting while doing this god forsaken project). But at the moment I am stuck because I don't really know if computer programming is "Electronics", "Engineering Drafting and Design", or "Engineering and Technology" 

This is the website I have to use, it includes classes that I will be doing for Freshman,sophomore,junior,senior year of college and how many hours the classes. http://www.gadoe.org/Curriculum-Instruction-and-Assessment/CTAE/Pages/Programs-of-Study.aspx

I just really need to know if a computer programmer is one of those three...

computer programming falls under computer sciences, but it may fall under electronics. im not sure

1 minute ago, qakawra said:

computer programming falls under computer sciences, but it may fall under electronics. im not sure

ok ty!

keep in mind that computer science at a university level is way more than programming. The real struggle will be to pass the higher math classes.

I am from Germany and my computer science program only includes 1 class that teaches you Java (very fast course). You have to learn to programme mostly by yourself.

4 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

keep in mind that computer science at a university level is way more than programming. The real struggle will be to pass the higher math classes.

I am from Germany and my computer science program only includes 1 class that teaches you Java (very fast course). You have to learn to programme mostly by yourself.

Basically the same here in the States too. At my Uni, the first computer science class (Java) was fairly slow, where it covered what would take a day of personal studying to learn over the course of a semester :S After that things became fast paced. (Dipping toes -> thrown into the ocean :P)

12 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

Just now, tjcater said:

Basically the same here in the States too. At my Uni, the first computer science class (Java) was fairly slow, where it covered what would take a day of personal studying to learn over the course of a semester :S After that things became fast paced. (Dipping toes -> thrown into the ocean :P)

Ah ty! now i can finish my project :)

11 hours ago, Yana said:

Hello I have a project to do on my future as that I am in my junior year of High school. I am in Sports Medicine but the career i chose was to be a computer programmer or a Aerospace engineer(keep in mind i chose something that sounds interesting while doing this god forsaken project). But at the moment I am stuck because I don't really know if computer programming is "Electronics", "Engineering Drafting and Design", or "Engineering and Technology" 

This is the website I have to use, it includes classes that I will be doing for Freshman,sophomore,junior,senior year of college and how many hours the classes. http://www.gadoe.org/Curriculum-Instruction-and-Assessment/CTAE/Pages/Programs-of-Study.aspx

I just really need to know if a computer programmer is one of those three...

I’d put it under the engineering and technology category, if those three are your only choices. 

Its not drafting ting and design, and it’s not electronics (though it can be related  to electronics). 

Process of elimination 

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)