Minecraft FPS and Stutter Issue

Coltonw023456

What settings are you playing Minecraft? Also, are you playing on singleplayer or multiplayer? Maximum render distance, for instance, can chew up framerate on singleplayer even on my Intel Core i7-6700K.

I'd also turn off vSync if you have it on and just have the framerate limiter at 120 FPS or whatever is higher than your refresh rate.

6 hours ago, Kavawuvi said:

What settings are you playing Minecraft? Also, are you playing on singleplayer or multiplayer? Maximum render distance, for instance, can chew up framerate on singleplayer even on my Intel Core i7-6700K.

I'd also turn off vSync if you have it on and just have the framerate limiter at 120 FPS or whatever is higher than your refresh rate.

well on or off vsync still the same and low or high still the same

6 minutes ago, Coltonw023456 said:

well on or off vsync still the same and low or high still the same

My suggestion to turn off vSync is not to help framerates, but to help frame times. Frame time and average framerate are two different metrics for performance. If you have crappy frame time, you get stuttering. If you have vSync on and your PC cannot consistently output frames faster than its framerate, it's going to stutter even worse. vSync can also increase input lag dramatically, making it feel even worse.

What settings are you playing? Are you playing singleplayer or multiplayer? These things are important.

Just now, Kavawuvi said:

My suggestion to turn off vSync is not to help framerates, but to help frame times. Frame time and average framerate are two different metrics for performance. If you have crappy frame time, you get stuttering. If you have vSync on and your PC cannot consistently output frames faster than its framerate, it's going to stutter even worse. vSync can also increase input lag dramatically, making it feel even worse.

it stutter worse with out v sync in games so thats why i leave it on