This operation requires an interactive windows station.

Astralye
Go to solution Solved by Astralye,
18 minutes ago, Wwadsworth said:

I would go to the manufacturer website and download the drivers there instead of using Device Manager. 

I didn't know which manufacturer but it's the Motherboard VGA Drivers for anyone with a problem like this ^^

So I came home from school today to play some games with my friends to find out that I am getting really low FPS, like 10 fps range on League of Legends, when I alt-tabbed I then saw a pop-up box saying "Display driver failed to start", So I searched the problem online and told me to go to Device manager and re-install the drivers. I have but when I do, it comes up with this message. What can I do?

image.thumb.png.211b06402a5dccf0961481012ec6d92b.png

3 minutes ago, Astralye said:

So I came home from school today to play some games with my friends to find out that I am getting really low FPS, like 10 fps range on League of Legends, when I alt-tabbed I then saw a pop-up box saying "Display driver failed to start", So I searched the problem online and told me to go to Device manager and re-install the drivers. I have but when I do, it comes up with this message. What can I do?

I would go to the manufacturer website and download the drivers there instead of using Device Manager. 

maybe a stupid question, but did you try a restart?

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

1 minute ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

maybe a stupid question, but did you try a restart?

yeah 5 times

18 minutes ago, Wwadsworth said:

I didn't know which manufacturer but it's the Motherboard VGA Drivers for anyone with a problem like this ^^

2 minutes ago, Astralye said:

What kind of device do you have? The model number (if laptop) can be found underneath or in the battery section. The display adapter would be either the Graphics Card or the Intel/AMD processor name.