i want some help if possible with a set up

yurii

hello i am yuri i have an issue or a problem depends on how you look at it  XD. i have 2 monitors one hdmi and one vga and i want one monitor in the living room to watch something and play some couch games  so if it has a bit of lagg it is not a problem i dont plan on playing csgo xD

and one in the bedroom but i only have one pc dont how to set this up or even if it is possible  what to do about audio for the living room. and dont have much money too spend.

if you have an answer what to do i will be grateful. if you have read this far thank you

6 minutes ago, yurii said:

hello i am yuri i have an issue or a problem depends on how you look at it  XD. i have 2 monitors one hdmi and one vga and i want one monitor in the living room to watch something and play some couch games  so if it has a bit of lagg it is not a problem i dont plan on playing csgo xD

and one in the bedroom but i only have one pc dont how to set this up or even if it is possible  what to do about audio for the living room. and dont have much money too spend.

if you have an answer what to do i will be grateful. if you have read this far thank you

If they are on opposite sides of the same wall punch a hole through both sides of the wall and run the video cable through it. Otherwise get a cheap PC and do something like steam link.... or better yet get a steam link and stream play your games. 

Hmmm... you could get a bluetooth card and use bluetooth speakers in the lounge, but Windows 10 is iffy with bluetooth sometimes. If you have enough money, you could just pick up a used PS4 or Xbox One off Craigslist or something, they should be pretty cheap.

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

the problem is more watching something then games.i got 2 monitors but dont know how to set it up but thank you for the help so far  dont think there is a long enough cable what to do