[US Amazon] HTC VIVE, Deluxe Audio and $100 Amazon gift card - $599

TVwazhere

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077YC893R/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_VlQlAb9MS4K5E?th=1

Too bad you cant put the giftcard towards the vive, but eh, $600 is good for what you're getting

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Too bad you cant put the giftcard towards the vive, but eh, $600 is good for what you're getting

As someone who makes over 150 Amazon orders a year for me it would all balance out xD

Just now, Max_Settings said:

As someone who makes over 150 Amazon orders a year for me it would all balance out xD

Do you do actual grocery / supply shopping on there? I feel like thats the only reason from consumer standpoint that it should be acceptable to buy from amazon that much lol

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

6 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Do you do actual grocery / supply shopping on there? I feel like thats the only reason from consumer standpoint that it should be acceptable to buy from amazon that much lol

Nope not at all xD

1 hour ago, Max_Settings said:

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

So.... I guess maybe I do a bit excessive shopping there....

Untitled.png

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

11 hours ago, Colin Donoghue said:

Does it come with fallout vr

No